Suggestion: Lifetime Length Bank Log

Please add function to check entire lifetime of transactions and similars.

If already in force and I somehow missed it, deepest apologies.

2 Likes

No. That’s what personal spreadsheets are for. Don’t clog up my game with years of your crap.

Yeah, it will give the corporate recruiters even more to scrutinize once they have your full ESI key :slight_smile:

1 Like

:red_circle: Doesn’t ESI already contain full logs anyway? What CCP recently did was remove that data from being accessible ingame for the players that actually create the data. Contracts limited to 1 year, wallet limited to 1 year. For contracts you could at least go back to your very beginnings just until the last patch. It looks like CCP can’t even afford to pay for data storage any longer. What a poor bunch of fools.

limited to 30days for transactions, and actually also to 10k transactions.
You have the data for more ingame, so it’s more about data protection than about the storage.

1 Like

No, go away.

No, but a function to purge my history would be nice :innocent:

2 Likes

Im okay with this, as long as its on a separate third party software that you will have to pay to access.

But then you could tell when you were getting screwed.
And it’s gone…

1 Like

That’d be a good addition. It’d be nice to have a historic calendar where you could see transactions/income/expense on day by day basis in detail.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.