Suggestion:T3 mining barge

There were few detailed discussion on old forums about similar approach and most of the opponents agreed that it should be t3 mining dessy or max cruiser each race where additional mining subs are added to the row. And it should not outperform Exhumers anyhow. Cause T3 is more variety vs. speciality.

1 Like

And both are broken…you want more broken ships?

1 Like

Losing a subsystem skill level if destroyed I feel is totally fine as for bonus to type of ore we have quite alot of them now I don’t how you’d group them and it’s not something to be added to a subsystem we already have mining crystals for that

Hoping that would be a lesson learned for their further introduction, as theyre bringing out this assault dcu unit for cruisers I think they’re working to make each ship have its place, so one could hope that if they were ever to be introduced it wouldn’t be history repeating itself.

That being said we’re getting off the subject of t3 mining barges, which i still don’t see a need for. However I quite like the idea of the barges having modes, each mode allowing the barge to harvest different things, ie; gas mode, asteroid mode, ice mode…

Is that really a choice?

‘I’m mining ice today, what mode should i use?’

Why wouldn’t i just refit my exhumer? (which this is not allowed to be better than)

Big boys with advanced toys, "Miners’Я’Us"©

If you would take a moment to read I mentioned reduced cycle time for a mode switching ship which means having options like switching between cycle time and tank if you need it and aren’t afk or cycle time and propulsion mode to align and warp out faster if mining outside highsec.Specific gas,ore,ice was for a subsystem design.

You mean a venture, hulk or skiff?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.