Summer has ended!

The fall season doesn’t begin until September 21st.

The art of quoting oneself:

No one said that ALL will be released, but when NONE (new sets) were released - then something definitely gone wrong and should be subject to public information update, imo. Hence the thread.

WTF did I just read? I want my click and my time back.

Technically, a new set called Amulet was released.

Summer has ended!

/me checks the temperature for the week. Yep still 95+ every day.
This title is fake news.

–Gadget tries to shoot summer with pumpkin lasers

1 Like

It’s clear that you frequently like to post simply to argue over stupid hairsplitting details with other posters.

To be clear, renaming an existing set is not ‘releasing a new set’.

To be clearer, since you will try very hard to find some stupid hairsplitting detail to niggle over with that statement:

There are 4 ‘new’ sets being released. ‘Amulet’ is not one of those new sets. It’s one thing to say you read the links, it’s sadly obvious that understanding them is beyond you.

As for the time frame and notes, personally I no longer expect CCP to manage to do anything they say they will, it’s gotten just that bad. If they do happen to live up to a statement made in advance, I’m pleasantly surprised. If they don’t, I consider it just par for the course.

1 Like

Although Id like to say yes, thats one of my hobbies, unfortunately I have no idea what youre talking about. What other times have I argued over stupid hairsplitting details to the point that one would consider it “Frequently”?

Thats debatable.

Its sadly obvious that satire is beyond you, too.

2 Likes

Technically: The set with the name “Amulet” is not in the list of new sets announced to be released past summer.

1 Like

I cant wait for the changes either but im guessing balance is still being worked on.

Then why even make announcement of it to be released in July/“Summer” if its not ready?

Your asking the wrong guy

Rhetorical question. Just in case pinged in the first post CCPeople ever bother to read this whole thread ^_^.

You guys are still going lol

A set with that name also didnt exist before then, so its technically new, too.

That’s definitely not.
To rename is not to release. When people sell you the same thing but with a different name, they are lying and should go to jail.

man oh man i dont know what the low sec populations will do with being invaded by trigs…

and incoming bump nerf, now theyll have to come in with a scram to keep the target around

1 Like

You do understand, changing the name of something doesn’t make it “new”?
It simply means an old product or item has a new name.

1 Like

This 100%

CCP seriously needs to add - Soon™ - to all their announcements.

That way players will know it’ll happen sometime between now and when hell freezes over.

wingspantt
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
When I left CSM X I legit thought tiericide would be done in a year. Oof

You’re like the third post I’ve ever flagged on this forums, ever.