"Sundsele Six" Missing - A call for Support and Justice

See, this is kinda my point. You guys from the Fed… you’re from the Fed. You leave, you go elsewhere, you’re ‘independent’ and consider yourselves apart of the from the Fed. I am Matari. I am Sebiestor. I am Stjörnauga. No matter where I go, no matter who I work for, I am those things first.

Minmatar who are of the Amarr faith and loyal to the Empress over the Republic are errant, but they are still our people. And we hope they will see the error of their ways. If and when they do, we will be here for them.

Cultures. Seven cultures, woven together into a grand tapestry. Each of the seven, in reality comprised of up to thousands of subcultures still reconstructing themselves after the Black Years.

If your own inability to understand that I am speaking my own opinion, for myself, but that that opinion is inevitably shaped by my experience as a member of my Clan, Tribe, and Nation, you should probably stop drinking yourself into a stupor every night over the staggering impotence of your feverish scheming, Aldrith.

1 Like