Support Ticket System Broken?

I went to try and submit a support ticket and no mater which account I use or which option I choose, I’m put into and endless loop of “Refresh Login Session” and can never get to the actual form. Has anyone else experienced this?

1 Like

open a ticket to report it

Works for me. Perhaps try to clear your browser cache and/or cookies.

1 Like

Had the same issue, bottom right is chat option. Force the AI bot to put you through to your friendly GM and ask them for assistance.

My GM in the chat made the chat into a support ticket

1 Like

I’ve had this exact same issue for months, and have eve posted a bug report (in game) about it. I wasn’t able to buy Omega for whatever reason despite my card working fine elsewhere and the bank confirming it was fine, tried to file a ticket but couldn’t. Tried to submit a ticket about other issues too and was unable to (tried to ask for them to disable the lottery for me). I’ve determined I’m absolutely not paying for Omega (not that it lets me atm lol) whilst these issues keep up.

i submited a ticket 2 weeks ago +++
i even posted a ironic " It’s been a long time my friend , a long time", few days latter
now, wen i had forgot all about it i get a reply , very polite , with lots of words , doing everything i asked , AND MOAR
10/10 best suport ever
:heart: CCP

support@eveonline.com is your friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Clearing the cache and deleting the cookies for community.eveonline.com fixed the issue.

1 Like

The same

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.