Survey on Capsuleers' affiliation through time

These are the consequences about interacting with an extremist. Needs more patient for similar subjects…

1 Like

More patience is indeed needed but I dislike a scientific work being shadowed by the political ramblings of anyone.

Then, she is nowhere close to be my superior so she can ramble as much as she wants.

Yes the Survey had been closed a few days ago when I announced I was starting to work on the report.

What you call “scientific work” for Caldari (extremists one mainly) is “Gallente propaganda”. You know that they don’t accept any kind of opinion, thought, point of views out of theirs one.

1 Like

@Ange_des_Larmes @Riika_Okaimanen ah ok, thanks for the answers!

Good day,
I’m pleased to announce it’s finally time to release the report for this survey.

You can find it here .

Thank you for all the partecipants as well as to Dr Mizhir Devara for the help provided in analizing the data and writing this report.

Thanks for reading,
Riiika Okaimanen

8 Likes

Ah I was looking forward to the outcome of these results. Quite interesting. I would be interested in the statistics around the main reason pilots left each Empire. I imagine business would be high for the Caldari.

2 Likes

Please publish names of those “Caldari” who disgracefully defected to Federation and Republic. The State needs to know the “heroes”!

Finally. And they are also interesting data, some of them were expectable. Good work, Riika.

1 Like

Interesting information indeed.

Ah, and @Diana_Kim, I’m technically one of your “hero Caldari” you want named. I’ve done a little bit of work for every empire when it turned a profit. I wouldn’t say I defected, though. The Caldari culture is a failed experiment of slavish devotion to antiquated ideals.

Profit is all that matters. Not a misplaced loyalty to a system that would just as soon biomass you as promote you.

But I digress. Truly excellent summary of your findings, @Riika_Okaimanen. Thank you for publishing them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.