Loneliness

I just joined the Gallente militia and have spent the last few days flying around the war zone doing stuff, but I can’t but help notice that there’s a lot of lonely gals here in galmil and there’s a lot of lonely boys in boymil.

I think CONCORD should do something about this… maybe like speed dating or something?

9 Likes

You’re only as lonely as you allow yourself to be, there’s a whole galaxy out there! There’s also many clubs around Gallente space, you’re sure to find one that suits your particular tastes.

3 Likes

Join calmil or minmil. Plenty of nice people to fly with.

2 Likes

Sweetie, have you been raiding my stash of herbs?

6 Likes

Why would I join boymil? It’s full of cooties.

5 Likes

Maybe later.

4 Likes

Dont Galmil pilots have also drones to talk to if they feel lonely?

1 Like

You fly around in a warship lined with guns, you have access to jump clones which you can recycle on a whim. Your actually worried about that?

1 Like

But think of all the lonely Boymil pilots?

2 Likes

I think their waifus would be jealous. Dont know if loneliness is so big of a problem, its largely about the vessels, they are very tied to them.

2 Likes

This explains so much about certain unnamed individuals.

Not you, @Deitra_Vess (See? You’re named!)

5 Likes

This is the kind of quality posting the IGS needs.

4 Likes

Loneliness is some sort of happiness…

1 Like

Also, forget about boymil. Manmil is what you want.

3 Likes

Manmil is mostly full of large muscly dudes admiring (and sometimes even fondling) each other’s muscles whenever one of them strikes a pose and flexes.

:muscle:

2 Likes

I am a part of no militia but I am a man of chivalry. Hit me up for a ride on my horse.

1 Like

I’m kinda more wondering where the heck BoozeMil is.

5 Likes

I only kiss my biceps in private…

1 Like

Come out to blackrise and fly with us sometime…

2 Likes

Can’t, we’re helping FEDUP in Cloud Ring (among other things).

2 Likes