Loneliness

Perhaps he meant RealManMil, where muscle size is far less important than the ability to actually use them.

3 Likes

Is that the one that centers around power tools? Cuz, you know, not to lessen the importance of booze, but power tools speak to my inner (and outer) Sebiestor-ness.

5 Likes

It’s the one that revolves around whatever floats your boat.

As a side note I have some interesting tach III power tools you may find interesting…

3 Likes

Ohhhhh no. No no. I’m not messing with Sleeper-tech power tools. I got me an artificial arm just for housing useful tools, and if I go getting hooked on sleeper-tech tools, I’m gonna want some of them in there, and as soon as I go implanting sleeper-tech devices, @Avio_Yaken is gonna decide I’m not human and swear to exterminate me always and forever for, I dunno, existing, or something.

1 Like

That explains alot for @Tyrel_Toov

1 Like

I have covert tech III tools, nobody need ever know…

3 Likes

BUT NOW THEY DO!

2 Likes

Contracts dont last forever, you’d be welcome anytime.

2 Likes

:muscle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind.

You know, CalMil was really cool to hang out with in Asakai during the Hakonen move ops, and FEDUP’s been pretty decent folks, too. Kind of a shame about how you guys keep shooting at one another.

2 Likes

I dont touch your protien paste, stay away from my sandwiches…

1 Like

No, now they wonder if you have them. Think of it as Cloaked Power Tools.‘They’ now know they exists, but not where they are. It’s like those cloaky campers that rile up nullseccers, it’ll drive ‘them’ nuts just wondering every time you wave at them.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it was them who had some issue with us when we were in Minmil over there (I’ll review past mails and convos later, kinda embarrassed I’m drawing a blank on this). Asakai folks were a large reason we took the contract we did. It is a shame since by and large we tried to stay neutral until a side was forced on us. Other Galmil people were great and made it a decision not made lightly.

1 Like

Really? Huh. Maybe there was some misunderstanding they took exception to? I mean, every group’s got its pricks, you know?

2 Likes

There was this accupuncture group I bumped into once, they were full of them…

2 Likes

Well it was more the fact that inquirys to their reps by members of our corporation on whether these incidents were actually their stance (not even arguing about recompensation, could care less about it from “allies” during a misunderstanding) were ignored and the incidents continued, didnt really have much of a choice. Diplomatic failure on my end? Ya, probably. I take responsability for that personally for my inaction in resolving this.

1 Like

This thread so delivers. Please continue. :grinning:

Oh wait: according to whatever was said before, there’s a GalMil, a BoyMil, and a RealBoyMil! But what about the SadUnsatisfiedGuyWhoHatesThe Rest-of-the-PartyMil? It should be somewhere in there, hiding quietly in the corner! Come on. You know he’s there. Every self-respecting party should have one.

1 Like

Please, RealManMil

■■■■ them, they can go and mope around to sad music somewhere else.

2 Likes

@Tyrel_Toov

1 Like

This sounds suspiciously like Kestrel vs. Breacher 1v1!
(I’m so not flying the Kestrel)

2 Likes