Loneliness

That’s not true… I’m not sad. Also, I ate the sandwiches already.

3 Likes

Breacher should win every time. It’s the better ship.

4 Likes

Amarrian wheat makes the difference in the bread I won’t lie… and whats so wrong with that sandwich shop in Samanui?

Anyways, I’ve heard the music coming from your private quarters, don’t even. Sometimes you need a good cry, I get it.

:joy:

1 Like

That’s AmarrMil.

5 Likes

Just go to Machismomil, I’ll be the only one there, bring some baby oil and I’ll give you a massage. I’m into speedos and flexing my pecs…although I can play hard-to-get. wink

I honestly have to wonder how many people thought this was a legitimate Gallente system name for a moment.

2 Likes

Hey at Machismomil, we transcend systems. The universe is our playground…and shiatsu.

Well time to find Catherine some action i guess. Ohhh @Francophobia your services are required!!!

2 Likes

The universe is your weird wrinkly dog?

2 Likes

!!! !!! Who has a weird wrinkly dog? PUPPYMIL (that is me) demands holos!

4 Likes

Whatanese massage? Izzat Caldari?

3 Likes

The important thing, which is holos of wrinkly dogs, is still missing. PUPPYMIL will conduct orbital adoptions if its sovereign rights to cute dogs are constrained.

2 Likes

I think Sansha owns the rights to those

5 Likes

Just call Dr. Ho…er me. I will come running all oiled up in my tight speedo. Picture that, plus I can juggle some golf balls on my pectoral muscles…win win?

Rather not, thank you.

3 Likes

The pectoral juggling is optional…jeez.

3 Likes

Then maybe…

2 Likes

Who needs man when you can have power tools. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

We here in the State have marriage corporate agency, that will find you a perfect match in no time.
Have you considered leaving these monsters and joining us, if for anything - at least for the top-grade quality services the State provides to citizens (like marriage agency)? Caldari State Citizens get such services and privileges that you won’t find anywhere else in the cluster. Probably the only thing that is better than being a State citizen is being an Amarr Holder - and that position isn’t as easy to get.

2 Likes

women…kisses bicep covertly…