What do you like to do

…in your spare time? Read? Watch holos? Spend time with friends?

7 Likes

Girl stuff.

5 Likes

Maths. Spreadsheets. Engineering. Other stuff that I won’t mention.

7 Likes

Low-consciousness cryosleep with some gentle neural massaging; catching up on my reading some during same; making bad posts on the Galnet. I really should get out more again, huh?

5 Likes

Piano. Violin. Sarz’namarr concerts. Seeing the true wonders of New Eden. Take Fenrir out for a hunt in the biodome. A quiet dinner with someone who can blush. Combat training. Meditation.

Lately wobbling super carriers menacingly from within the Keepstar because every side in New Eden’s conflicts are risk averse cowards.

5 Likes

Stargazing. Quiet solitude. Mapping wormhole chains, sometimes.

Maybe I should get out more too.

7 Likes

Watching videos, playing more games, cuddle my cats, make videos

5 Likes

Roaming around low-sec looking for a bit of fun and a good time with cathartic violence.

Time in the pod is about the only break I can manage from the duties outside of it.

4 Likes

If I’m honest, I pretty much just watch the nebula pulse and the planets spin. Anoikis is really very pretty.

6 Likes

I manipulate metals formed in the depths of stars that have since erupted and dispersed the materials throughout the universe into amalgamations of awesome.

3 Likes

Define ‘spare time’?

2 Likes

Outside the pod I enjoy posting on the GalNet and training my body for becoming a Third-Gen Cloned Soldier

2 Likes

You don’t have any? Shame. Everyone deserves a break now and then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like to read, eat chocolate and occasionally cook a nice meal. If I can find the appropriate company I like to indulge other activities.

6 Likes

I restore things that people bring me, antiques and the like, it ends up being quite laborious work but the results are always worth it when they get to see one of their favourite objects look fresh as the day it was given to them.

5 Likes

That sounds like it requires a lot of careful patient work.

1 Like

This sounds really fascinating! What sort of antiques have you worked on lately?

2 Likes

Spare time? Relax!

I do sport, some art sometimes, spend time with friends or my dear one, watch holos, read a books. Usual things I know but they are relaxing.

6 Likes

I was more wondering if you’re talking specifically about time out of the pod, or just any time when we’re not actively executing our day jobs.

2 Likes

Either or both! :slight_smile:

2 Likes