Suspect Squadron

TO APPLY TO SUSPECT SQUADRON, CONTACT ME IN-GAME VIA EVE-MAIL.

Who is Suspect Squadron?

We are a medium-sized group focused on giving you the best possible experience by supporting you in what you want to do. So far we have been quite successful in this task. We live in Nullsec as part of WinterCoalition. We are accepting both veterans and newbros alike.

What can you do with us?

Do you enjoy roaming fleets, getting your names on kill mails, and having fun PvPing? Do you like to see your wallet grow? Do you enjoy mining rocks? Do you want to rat in safe and profitable null-sec space? Do you want to be an industrial tycoon? Do you want to be a successful and effective fleet commander? Do you want an extremely active community of great guys and gals always looking out for each other back? Due to very active leadership and members, all of this is possible. We focus primarily on getting the best out of every member and having them grow individually.

PVP Content

Suspect Squadron has destroyed over 2.5 trillion ISK of ships and structures. All of our members learn PvP so that it is enjoyable. We hand out ships at a 70% Jita price, and pay you back for the ships you lose in fleets. We also have a very lax approach to fleet command. PvP is the backbone of Eve, and we make it enjoyable. Everyone can participate in fleets, using doctrines, flying tackle, EWAR, and logistics.

ISK Making

Our corporation offers ample Null-Sec space to make ISK. With valuable asteroids, high bounty modifiers, ample anomalies, and industrial complexes, we have something for everyone. There is moon mining almost every other day with a new moon and we own our own personal Rorqual fleet for boosting. And we have instant buyback for what you mine! Mine, rat, and explore to your heart’s content in over 12 safe constellations!

Industry

We live extremely close to Jita and have access to all the production stations anyone could need. We also own a BPO library to which industrialists are given access to get cheap BPCs for their own needs. WinterCo. is also a coalition that needs ships. We also have our industry group focused on making indiustrial operations a viable group effort to tackle bigger tasks. Buyback is also directly integrated into this; You can directly buy ores off the corporation with members being able to reprocess it at the absolute maximum.

More infos:

Timezones: Our timezone split is roughly 50/50 with the US and EU timezones, with a very small Asian community.

Comms: We are using Mumble for Voicechat and Discord for chatting.

Our ZKillboard: Suspect Squadron | Corporation | zKillboard

TO APPLY TO SUSPECT SQUADRON, CONTACT ME IN-GAME VIA EVE-MAIL.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.