Synthetic Lioness - Logistics and Industries - PVE/Ratting/Mining/Manufacturing (250.000+ Skill Point)

Synthetic Lioness Logo

Synthetic Lioness - Logistics and Industries Corporation primarily focuses on mining, manufacturing, and trading in High Sec and Low Sec. We also do PVE and ratting. Our goal is to set up a steady source of income for all our members through these disciplines.

Beginners are welcome. We accept members from worldwide.
If you have any questions, you can catch us in the chat channel Synthetic Lioness - Logistics and Industries

Corporation taxation is currently set to 3%, in order to amass funding for expansion of facilities, ships and equipment.

In order to achieve a profitable and beneficial corporation, we are prepared to supply our members with Amarr and ORE ships, provided they actively contribute to the corporation.

Ships that are able to be supplied to contributing members:
(List will expand as we acquire more blueprints)

Amarr Destroyers

• Coercer

Amarr Shuttles

• Amarr Shuttle

Amarr Frigates

• Tormentor

Amarr Industrials

• Sigil (Limited supply)

ORE Mining Frigates

• Venture (Limited supply)

Equipment we can provide for our contributing members:
(List will expand as we acquire more blueprints)

Weapons

• Dual Light Beam Laser I
  • Dual Light Pulse Laser I
  • Gatling Pulse Laser I
  • Infrared S

Mining

• Miner I
  • Mining Laser Upgrade I
  • Survey Scanner I

Drones

• Ice Harvesting Drone I
  • Mining Drone I
  • Salvage Drone I

Additionally, we are planning on acquiring several ship blueprints to provide more ships for our members:
(Wishlist will expand as needed)

• Venture
  • Procurer
  • Covetor
  • Retriever
  • Sigil
  • Bestower

Contact Tasha Wells or Mr Spartan to hear more, otherwise just send an application our way.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tasha Wells - President
Synthetic Lioness - Logistics and Industries

Still recruiting, happy to hear from anyone interested in a pm, mail or a reply here :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.