Returning Industrial Pilot: Rorq Miner and More 30m+ SP

Hi all,

Returning player whose been absent for just shy of a year. Have spent the majority of my time and skill points on mining supplemented by other industrial related activities. Towards the latter months of my playtime, my time was spent rorqual mining in 0.0. However, I never neglected my fleet participation expectations until my departure and always looked forward to the massive opps. Looking for a corp that has some like minded players who aren’t afraid of human interaction. Not necessarily looking for a corp that can facilitate rorqual mining but one that at the very least has an industrial presence.

Want to be able to supply resources for something bigger and eventually train into manufacturing

tl:dr Looking to join a corp that supports industry, has active members and exists in low or null sec sov space.

Player

Name: Mike or "Donald Trumpinatr"
SP: 30,315,00
Language: English
TMZ: EST

1 Like

You should consider joining Shepards of Mettle, they are a hybrid Industry/PVP corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP group based in Pure Blind. We’re very returning player friendly and we have resources available to help you get caught up, including both a channel on Discord and in game.

We have Mining and Industry infrastructure, including multiple systems fully upgraded for mining, multiple Moon Refineries, and we completely support Rorqual mining. We also have multiple Engineering Complexes and support T2 and Capital manufacturing.

We have daily PVP fleets in both US and EU timezones, and these can range from T1 Frigate roams to Machariels/Guardians structure bashes or other strategic ops. We’re a very social corp and people are always just hanging out in standing fleet whenever there isn’t an official fleet up, talking on comms and whatnot.

We’re also very active as an alliance with both a strong EU and US timezone.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Hi
We’re a uk based Corp, we live in 0.0 space. We are actively looking to expand into US TZ also, being part of LORDE allaince and winter co, we have players through all TZ. we have a good need for Indy pilots due to our large Indy division through allaince.
Our in game channel is brittas empire public
Our discord is https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Come say hi, ask your questions, feel us out and see what we can offer

Fly safe

1 Like

Hi Mike,

Contraband Inc. Is a corp name you may remember from the past. We were a tightknit pvp focused Corp that cared about what was fun, which was mostly blowing stuff up. We became the 5th card of the Mercenary Coalition logo.

The Corp has reformed with the help of myself being an original director, the original CEO and an ex senior member of Band of Brothers. The aim being to reinstate the legacy, and have a heck of a lot of fun in the way there.

Whilst industry isn’t our go to, as way of funding it, our leadership has substantial industrial resources. Our corp has near exclusive access to systems in null sec where we have moon goo operations.

Our recruitment post can be found here CONIN - Coming out of retirement

Our discord can be found here (I’m around most of the day to chat on discord) https://discord.gg/Syjzhrb

We’re currently basing out of a wicked creek with a view to build numbers, wallets, teamwork. It won’t last long, because we enjoy blowing stuff up too much!

Give me a shout on discord, or join Conin lounge in game.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.