T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

:pushpin: Top 50 PVP Alliance
:pushpin:Core member of Ushra’Khan, the oldest alliance in the game
:pushpin:Deeply rooted in game lore and Minmatar RP

We are an international, English speaking community, with a strong emphasis on community. We are accepting new and casual players, and being part of an alliance with presence in all timezones are able to cater for more dedicated players as well.

FACTION WARFARE

Ushra’Khan has a long and rich history heavily interwoven with the lore of EVE, and has been one of the core entities in Minmatar faction warfare for several years. We offer regular gang and fleet ops.

NULL

Ushra’Khan have recently set up operations in null sec. We are recruiting pvp, ratting, mining, and industrialist pilots interested in helping us establish these operations. There’s lots of opportunities to make isk and shoot things, while being part of a team working together on common goals.

Join Us

Join in-game channel Voices U’K to find out more and speak to an Ushra’Khan recruiter.

Killboard

We care about having fun, not our killboard stats. Here’s the pvp fun we’ve been up to lately:

Recruitment Vid

3 Likes

We’re still recruiting for faction warfare and null sec operations. Join us!

Join us!

Still recruiting. Now with 50% bigger Null sec opportunities!

Recruiting!

Join us!

Still recruiting!

Come join us in null!

Join us.

An npc carrier killed my VNI last night. Come lose VNIs and make crazy isk in null with us!

Hi! So I’m new and looking to get into moon goo with the life blood patch. Would you guys hire a newbro as a miner? I’m training skills as fast as I can and considering dumping a few injectors in.

Hi,
Yes, please join Voices U’K channel in game and chat to somebody!

Recruiting again!

Happy patch day!

Active in null and FW space in the hours before down time, perfect for those elusive kiwi’s.

1 Like

We need more miners!

More pilots join us every week. Come join us too!

Join us!

Recruiting more players!

Now with shiny new api integrated Jita courier service!