T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

@Bruenor_Stormking for sure!

Mail me your API guy, and try to get on teamspeak for a short interview with one of our recruiters. I’m not on TS this week but hopefully one of the other guys can chat to you.

Hey @DrButterfly_PHD, got some comms sorted sooner than expected so I’ve EVE-mailed an application in to your good self with API included :slight_smile:

Just signed up (thanks for having me, Doc) and first impressions are very good!

1 Like

Recruiting!

Is being involved with FW a must, or is that limited to certain corp(s)?

It’s not a must, you can play whichever content you like. Whole alliance is “at war” though.

Any particular guides and other sources of information you would be willing to point me towards? I am tangentially familiar with FW (at best), and would like to make an informed decision regarding it.

There’s this: Getting started in FW a new player’s guide

1 Like

Honestly, my main concern is the standings loss, but it isn’t a dealbreaker.

You won’t get a standing loss if you just do the null sec stuff. You only lose standing as you participate I believe

1 Like

small corporation looking to join faction warfare alliance with occasional forays into nullsec/ also have a sister corp with our industrial toons.
Snow Raven explorer Corps -3 pvp toons
(currently in gallente faction warfare for lp’s but based in Auner, willing to move all characters at least 83 million sp’s.)

1 Like

How small is small? Would you consider merging into triad?

The corp is only 3.
Ill talk to the other members to see if they wanna drop a character out of our corp to join, but as all of our ships and everything we have are in shared hangars including our caps. Ill check but the highest character has 97million sp’s and the lowest 83. ill be on this weekend ill hit you up.

We wouldn’t accept a 3 man corp into Ushra’Khan, however if joining TRIAD is not an option there may be ways to collaborate with us even so. You could also try joining, see how you like it and leave if not. that wouldn’t shut down any of the other collaboration options.

Continuing to recruit!

Last night we failed to kill a Demios, then later we killed some other stuff.

Join us!

still going strong

1 Like

Ushra’Khan is still the most active faction warfare alliance with +60% of kills compared to all other faction warfare alliances. Join us for max content and max fun ! All timezones !!! (also aussies…)

1 Like

Friendly bump for an old corp that I had a lot of fun being a part of!
o7

1 Like

recruitment still open !!! Join the best !