T1 vs T2 Mining Equipment

Mining efficiency would go up if you were mining in a mining ship, rather than a mining support ship.

I didn’t realize training could make your ore hold larger. Another facet of the game revealed to me, thanks.

Its in the ship info, you should always check the ship info for bonuses provided by the hull (Role Bonus) or by skills.

EDIT: The skill bonuses usually list off the skill name with a “(per skill level)” behind it. So if you have a 5% per level bonus, then with that skill at level 5 you get a 25% bonus.

1 Like

Just bought a Mackinaw, thanks everyone!

1 Like

Genuine question, did this diagram (linked upthread) not clear it up for you – and if not, why not? People see images with their own biases – and since I made it in 80 seconds of MS Paint having understood the mechanics, I am blind to how it is able to be misinterpreted.

If I can spend less than 40 seconds improving it for the benefit of the next “waste discussion” thread coming up next month, I would use your feedback to do so.

(If you didn’t even bother clicking the link – well, then that’s another story :stuck_out_tongue: )

Buried in the patch notes a few weeks ago they changed it so waste is no longer taken first. So not even the last cycle is an issue anymore.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been a indy player for yrs and years. i tell you now the only time a orca/porp is a better solo miner is when you are afk. If you are in the shower or cooking/cleaning then put a tanked orca/porp out to mine. other then that barges/exhumers are better.

Edit
Ignore the waste its no different then another player in the belt/moon. its ore you don’t get.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.