T3, Legion ship advise for a long term project

Hi, l was wondering if you guys/gals here can help me with a build l would like to try out now, l have been playing for a few months and would like to take on the T3 ships and what l was looking to do with the T3 legion is have 2/3 fits

1, For normal/WHC1 to C3 maybe C4 combats sites and agent missions 1-4
2, For travel in hi/low/nullsec
3, For deta and relic sites

Any extra mods,/implants l should carry with me

all the guides l find am for the tengu, and l know l could do all this with one l like the idea or roaming the stars not really having to dock up unless l need to sell my loot or my lassers need new ammo

Any help with this would be great, then l can start the great mission of maxing all 540+ agents to max standing !

Fly Safe o7

I would say something like this as a base. it will do C1-3 (have to shot tower is some C3 Anoms and will struggle with harder Sigs) A Legion cant really do C4 nor any T3 (at least without tacking ages) .

[Legion, C3]

True Sansha Heat Sink
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Centum C-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Centum C-Type Medium Armor Repairer
True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
10MN Afterburner II
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

Heavy Pulse Laser II, Conflagration M
Expanded Probe Launcher II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II

Legion Core - Augmented Antimatter Reactor
Legion Defensive - Nanobot Injector
Legion Offensive - Liquid Crystal Magnifiers
Legion Propulsion - Intercalated Nanofibers

Then carry a Nulli and Covert Sub for travel (only use the Nulli for Null sec as it kills your align time) . Along with a Tracking Enhancer for C1-2 and Data/relic mods for that stuff. Maybe through in some stabs/istabs for good measure along with a cloak.

Would be nice to have beams as well but you might struggle to carry all of that stuff + loot. They fit with Thukker battery and a second Faction HS but you cap life suffers and you can track C3 frigs so the pulse is a must really)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.