T4 Trig site - Gila

Im using the 2x Invuln, 3x Shield extender fit to comfortably do T3’s. Can i use it to do T4’s or do i have to sink another bil into the fit?

This. You will get neuted and webbed so your “Invuln” will turn off long before you will get to 4-5 starving Leshaks.

I found I can do them even with cap dry af neuted to hell i just float in space relying on my extenders while drones do the heavy lifting. I can do them, but they dont pay enough to be worth doing over level 3’s. The cost of admission (almost 9mil per filament) really chunks into profits. Going back to T3s.

fit a medium nosferatu in high slot, it will help you to keep tanking while your drones are killing the neuting ships

before the resist nerf, t4s were easily done with your gila, now you probably have to bling it a bit but not 1B

[Gila, T4EX PROP 547ehp/s, 544dps ]

Caldari Navy Shield Power Relay

Republic Fleet Shield Recharger
10MN Afterburner II
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender

Drone Link Augmentor II
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile

Medium Core Defense Field Purger II

‘Augmented’ Hammerhead x2
Caldari Navy Vespa x2
Caldari Navy Vespa x2
Vespa II x2
Vespa II x2

Eifyr and Co. ‘Rogue’ Navigation NN-603
Zainou ‘Gnome’ Shield Management SM-703
Zainou ‘Gnome’ Shield Operation SP-903
Zainou ‘Deadeye’ Rapid Launch RL-1003

This one runs T4Ex easily with the right skills. It’s ~650m, easy as balls, can’t get neuted, etc.

1 Like

Correction: it can get neuted, but doesn’t matter if it does.

You do T4 abyssals with that fit? Seems so low on resists.

My guess is the regen is so high that it doesn’t matter.

This pretty much. T4’s are easy in it.

Yes it works, but only for exotics. It might work for gammas if you replace an SPR with a DDA. But it won’t work for any other weather due to the low dps.

No it works fine in the Thermal ones, using thermal drones and thermal ammo. I dont do exotics.

Why take a shield tanked ship into a abyssal that increases armor HP? Compared to exotics, the time to kill NPCs is increased with no benefit to you.

Cheap price of entry. Time is fine, I can get them done with 12mins to spare usually. Compare the cost of filaments, heck even try it yourself. You’ll see it’s actually the more profitable way to go.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.