T4 Gamma "absurd" but safe fit - need some expert advice

So friend of mine gave me his old setup for T4 Gammas. Yes, I know it’s blinged and stupidly expensive. I’m kind of at the mindset I’d rather run the risk of being ganked then dying to a marshal spawn or wahtever. So…the advice I’m looking for is only ways to make the fit better. For example: It seems maybe outdated? Could I make it stronger? Also, I see some fits use the drone link to get another 20k range on drones. That would also help me with beinga ble to use mobile tractor and locking/targeting those loot cans from further away, but currently I can’t fit it. Note: I’m doing gammas because the point is to maximize the isk I guess and they’re cheaper (ironic given the fitting cost I know). if it makes just a TON more sense to change to electricals I can consider it, but I’m sure that guts the isk/hour right?

Here’s the fittings and plugins
[Gila]
C3-X ‘Hivaa Saitsuo’ Ballistic Control System
Imperial Navy Drone Damage Amplifier
Imperial Navy Drone Damage Amplifier

Corelum B-Type 10MN Afterburner
Pithum A-Type Medium Shield Booster
Pithum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Pithum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Pith X-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Thukker large cap battery

Medium ‘Strigoi’ Energy Nosferatu
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II

Medium Core Defense Operational Solidifier I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Semiconductor Memory Cell I

‘Augmented’ Valkyrie x7
‘Augmented’ Hammerhead x1
Hammerhead II x2

Nova Fury Light Missile x788

Agency ‘Hardshell’ TB5 Dose II x1
Improved Blue Pill Booster x1

implantes high-grade crystal alpha-omega
eifyr and co. rogue evasive maneuvering em-703
squire capacitor management em-803
zainou ‘snapshot’ light missiles lm-903
zainou ‘deadeye’ rapid launch rl-1003

With that lvl of investment you should be running T6 Abyss.

Also, if this is you main. People will now locate and gank you, so be careful.

Where are you running these sites?

Asking for a friend…

1 Like

The fit is absurdly expensive. One random disconnect and you are dead. Also you are a gank target now. There is a lot of more sane and cheap fits for T4

So instead of actually answering the question, we get nouthing but opionions on why I sholdn’t do it. Thanks, but not what I was asking for.

It’s hard to answer questions that are so out of place. This thing should run t6 abyss. There are few wonky things in fit that I don’t get but it is probably due to way you play.

Anyway, since you use active tank. Gamma sites give you no benefits. Only downsides. I didn’t do the math but I blindly guess that DPS requirements are much higher due to increased tank on NPC. With that fit you could even go for firestorm if isk is such concern.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.