Help me with Sacrilege T4 Dark Abyss fit

Returning player here. Trying to optimize the fit without throwing too much money into it, since I sometimes get internet problems and a disconnect in the site would throw me back quite a bit, I dont have much ISK. I want to fly darks as an alternative to others with a Gila since they are cheap to buy.

Basically I need a fit that can do the T4 quite safely, I am willing to put in some manual piloting effort in order to offset missing bling if possible. Here’s the fit:

[Sacrilege]

Ballistic Control System II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
Dark Blood Multispectrum Energized Membrane
True Sansha Medium Armor Repairer
Ballistic Control System II

Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
10MN Afterburner II

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II
Medium Energy Nosferatu II

Medium Bay Loading Accelerator II
Medium Warhead Rigor Catalyst I

Hammerhead II x5
Vespa II x5

Inferno Rage Heavy Assault Missile x2055
Nanite Repair Paste x211
Standard Crash Booster x1
Standard Exile Booster x1

I also have corresponding 5% HAM hardwirings (damage, sig radius, target velocity and rate of fire)

Pyfa says its 719 DPS with Rage missiles without drones and 800-860 DPS with drones.

This is as much ISK as I am willing to put in. How can I optimize that further? Is it better to fly dual webs or web + missile precision script computer? Which are the default missiles to use against which enemy type? I am having a hard time finding that info since youtube guides dont mention that.

T3 have been very easy with this fit so far but I am still reluctant to try T4.

Try the Abyssal Lurkers Discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.