Abyss fits

Anyone got any pointers for fits to use in the Abyss?

Lots of inspiration:

1 Like

Ther is a number of threads on that very forum, where people, testing tens or hundreds of sites on Sisi share best working fits. Killboard shows fits, that apparently does not work.

which forum?

any pointers here would be great.

Which Tiers are your objectives?

There isn’t a sense to build some dedicated fits and guides about it. It’s very possible that DEVs will change something in game mechanic soon.

I believe i have some good fits for the t1-t3 abyssals but nothing for t4 or t5.

T4. Only Gila as Faction ship and top DPS Assault Cruisers worth between 700M - 1B ISK.

Requirements:

• Cap stable;
  • 300-400 hp/s;
  • 600-700 dps;
  • high tracking on M guns (over 70) or a Webifier;
  • small explosion signature of missiles.

Ships (check zKillboard. Almost all fits works pretty well):

• Active tanked Gila;
  • Vagabond;
  • Deimos;
  • Ishtar;
  • Eagle.
  • Sacrilege.

T5 has not any clue. You can built a good tanking ship to survive every spawn at the cost of DPS, which will become a case to lose. A bad series of spawns can ruin you timer race. Easy variants are doable on Sacrilege, but you need to know how to encounter each wave of rats to destroy the most of dangerous of them under overheating modules.

A Fit to run some T5 pockets, with a risk to fall under unlucky case:

450 EHP/s, 530DPS, Price: 750M ISK, which is good.

[Sacrilege, T5 Abyss Sacrilege]

True Sansha Medium Armor Repairer
Republic Fleet Ballistic Control System
Reactive Armor Hardener
Armor EM Hardener II
Medium Armor Repairer II

Stasis Webifier II
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Thukker Large Cap Battery
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II
True Sansha Small EMP Smartbomb

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Nanobot Accelerator II

Vespa II x10

Caldari Navy Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile x2000
Nanite Repair Paste x200
Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Assault Missile x3330
Caldari Navy Inferno Heavy Assault Missile x2000

1 Like

What is your favorite ship for T1 and T2 Abyss?

There’s no fit that can consistently run the F5 filaments. Definitely not the F5 Dark.

1 Like

and not Firestorm.

I’m on the fence with Gamma too, since while it does buff your shields 50% it also means you have to chew through 50% more shields on the NPCs. There is (apparently) around a 60% successful completion rate of F5 filaments - which tells me the dreaded Leshak spawn is still a force to be reckoned with.

Yeah, they are bad to run with Armor tanked ships, but can be doable under 1B Vagabond or Pith X-Type C3-X Hiva Gila… Until we’ll face 3 different waves of thick tanked BS and BC.

I’m investing ISK into Vagabond Mastery, because Sacrilege is just too expensive. :neutral_face:

BTW, if you want to risk, the T5 Abyss Sacrilege or any other Armor vessel try in Exotic and Electrical T5 Abyss pockets only.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.