T4 Abyssal Dark Sacrilege fits

Hey all,

So i have been comfortably running T3 Dark sites in a T2 Sacrilege fit and have been looking at running T4 Dark sites.

Having run a few T4 Dark on the test server with the same fit i have some questions:

• What are the difficult spawns that i am likely to encounter where i would need more bling on my fit to survive?

• From the test runs i’ve done, the major issue i’ve found is that I finish the sites with a minute or 2 left. What are some easy ways i can increase my damage or application to improve site times?

Sacrilege fit

[Sacrilege, Sacrilege fit]

Medium Armor Repairer II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

10MN Afterburner II
Large Cap Battery II
Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Nova Rage Heavy Assault Missile
[Empty High slot]

Medium Warhead Flare Catalyst II
Medium Bay Loading Accelerator II

Caldari Navy Vespa x5
Hammerhead II x5

Inferno Rage Heavy Assault Missile x5000
Nova Rage Heavy Assault Missile x5000
Caldari Navy Nova Heavy Assault Missile x5000

cheers,
Crazy

2 Likes

Link your fit please so we can help. Without it all I can say is bling it out, max all your relevant skills or go Gila. Lol NVM I see the link for it duhhh.

Add some bling to your armor repairers, drop the membrane for another ballistic control system. Might need to bling those too. If you are having trouble with frigs you may need precision missles. May need to upgrade your implants too, depending on what you got.

Faction missiles are better for dealing with frigs they have the same explosion radius and explosion speed but more DPS. They are shorter range though than the precision missiles.

C3-X ‘Hivaa Saitsuo’ Ballistic Control System.

Buffs both missiles and drones but expensive

It is a bit different for everyone since people do vary, for me, it is any of the full neut spawns, and when I get drifter / drone battleships in all 3 rooms while doing fire or having some mishaps in dark. 3rd is the drone agro spawn, also for obvious reasons.

The 1st one makes a lot of people struggle for obvious reasons, the 2nd is more subtle, as you can actually kill and clear all 3 rooms and still not make the 20 minute timer.

As what you should bling ?

Obviously go faction damage mods, C-type or B-type EANM.

Now for your reps. The way I like having mine is one super cap efficient A-Type, this one remains “always on” I turn it on as soon as I land only turn it off when I am waiting at gate for cap or OH reps before I jump into next room.

Second rep, I like to have less cap efficient but give me more raw HP/s regardless of cap efficiency. This I often run anciliary or Abyssal. I highly recommend this setup. This is the one that gets micromanaged and manually cycled and heated all the time.

For your cap battery, go Thukker. Forget republic fleet, thurifier etc. Just go Thukker. Most cap resistance and biggest cap bonus.

If you switch to Hivas, then switch your drones to Augmented, keep 5x Vespa and 5x Hammers, that is a very good drone choice. Vespas default, hammers on large targets.

if you switch to Hiva damage mods and augmented drones, you’ll get more raw DPS, but its wonky at best because your drones can die or you have to recall them from agro etc. So when your drones are recalled, or die, with Hivas instead of regular damage mods, you actually lose a ton of DPS. For this reason I like staying with Caldari Ballistic Controls.

Your webs. Experiment with 1 missle computer instead of dual webs. In T4s and T5s, unlike T3s, you will often kill your targets before the webs cycle, also it can get hectic during combat and you do not have the sufficient time to mess around with double webs. This is ultimately one of the player preference choices. I like the computer and keep it at default, keep 1 precision script with me though.

You might also want to stock up on some standard boosters. Make sure you get your booster skills up, duration up to level 5 and the otehr 2 at least at 4. Use the standard 20% boosters and a Hardshell II. These stack and do wonders for double rep configurations. Once you get comfortable, you can stop using the boosters and just keep them in your ships cargo for those “oh ■■■■” moments. But until you are at that point, use them. The standard 20% boosters are not very expensive so don’t worry about the price, use those.

Carry nano paste !!! Unlike in T3s, you will need to overheat and let me tell you, it sucks not having nano paste with you.

Thukker has easier fitting requirements and 1% more cap resistance but 65 less capacitor capacity.

Other than that great post mate, really interesting to read how someone else does these sites.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.