New Abyssal T6 Cataclysmic Gamma Filament My Thoughts

This 1st SS where you can see Stiking Kikimora’s and Starving Damavik’s its just to much, I was using my fit that i use for T5 Gamma 4.2bil isk and i F love it its perfect fit for T5 gamma.
But in this case in T6 i couldnt do much, the neuts are to much also the DPS comming from those Kikimoras is to much. This was the room i died. CCP you should lower the ships inside just remove 2 kikimoras and 2 neuting vedmaks and that way we might have some chance to destroy them and not to lose to much time. Or if u adding T6 filament why dont you increase time, set time to 25min not 20min.
My fit is now blingy imagine how much bling its gonna be to deal with this room and next room i am gonna show now.

This 2nd SS is showing 3x BS those battle ships where INSANE Thunderchild rate of fire was very fast, if i didnt overheat everything i would probably died in that situation. But i realised fast from what ships where coming big dps so i switch fast to them. Even thought i try to destroy one neuter that was on grid.
For the other ships in the room i cant say nothing bad except those 3 Battleships. You need to do something in this room this room is way to much dangerous.
People wont risk their ship unless they are certain that its gonna work on what are they doing.
This is my opinion on what i have seen so far.

This is the fit i was using:

[Gila, Abyssal Gamma T5]
Imperial Navy Drone Damage Amplifier

Pithum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Gist X-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Pithum A-Type Medium Shield Booster
Gistum B-Type 10MN Afterburner
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Pithum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Drone Link Augmentor I

Medium Semiconductor Memory Cell II
Medium Semiconductor Memory Cell II
Medium Thermal Shield Reinforcer I

Caldari Navy Vespa x2
Republic Fleet Valkyrie x6
Vespa II x2

High-grade Crystal Epsilon x1
High-grade Crystal Omega x1
Zainou ‘Deadeye’ Guided Missile Precision GP-805 x1
Overmind ‘Goliath’ Drone Tuner T25-10S x1
Scourge Fury Light Missile x2080
Inferno Fury Light Missile x2080
Zainou ‘Snapshot’ Light Missiles LM-905 x1
Zainou ‘Deadeye’ Rapid Launch RL-1005 x1
High-grade Crystal Alpha x1
Nanite Repair Paste x300
High-grade Crystal Beta x1
High-grade Crystal Gamma x1
High-grade Crystal Delta x1

Yes another non dual cap battery gila scrub turns into ashes ^^ Face worse rooms, its not problem for a proper fit

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.