Tank/Combat Scanning/Tackle for a Cruiser or above

I’m surprised you guys don’t use a bunch of curses and neut out the target before prio’ing. I think ADCU uses cap not 100% sure.

Or even void bombs.

ADC takes 35GJ to activate, which is not nearly enough to make that a valid strategy.

Curses or other neuting ships are usually put on the enemy logi. As logi pilot I usually see them use ECM, neuts or overwhelming dps against me to make me stop keeping the rest alive. Well-aimed void bombs do really well too to stop a fleet from having any capacitor left, if the destroyers in fleet aren’t firing their defenders in time.

2 Likes

I kind of wish there was more types of cap warfare in eve especially aoe, in the days of the Roman’s their defense was insane but fatigue eventually wore them down, in eve a lot of fleet fit’s are 100% stable there is no wearing them down.

Would be very interesting if CCP did a huge rework on how capacitor works so 100% stable was not really possible and managing every last drop of cap became important.

Sorry I have deviated very far from topic :smiley:

Haha yea, this isn’t really the topic anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

But anyway, cap-stable fleet fits aren’t the default. At least the Scimitars I’m flying are definitely not cap stable even with mindflood. It’s fit for full defences, so you really have to manage the MWD, hardeners and repairers well if you wish to make most of it and don’t want to accidentally run out of cap, get left behind the fleet and get killed.

Cap stability in PvP is often overrated anyway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.