Tatara Mining Refinement Efficiency

(Nyte Venom) #1

Hello all,

I've been playing the game for a while and was in null sec for almost a year. My former corp had a tatara with unknown to me rigs in place for refinement.  I was able to refine ores at 86 percent efficiency with my level 4 per ore skill levels and a plus 2 percent implant.  Now I leave nullsec and venture back into HiSec to start my own corp and I have noticed that no one anywhere has that kind of efficiency.  I spent the better part of the day in Amarr, Jita, and Dodixie space running around using the structure browser  trying to find a Tatara that has this kind of efficiency.  Does this magical unicorn exist in hi-sec? or is it just something for rich alliances deep in Null Sec?  If you know a Tatara that has the highest efficiency in hi-sec please let me know.  It would be very helpful and keep me from having to waste a crap ton of time chasing it down.  Thanks for reading this and your help if given.

Nyte

(Dyver Phycad) #2

Would you please be so kind and remove the quote tags from your post. This long line of text is impossible to read.

With regards to your question: You cannot achieve 86% reprocessing efficiency in high sec. You have to go to low sec or null sec to do that.

(Nyte Venom) #3

wasn’t aware that it was in quotations as I never used them. New forums

(Nyte Venom) #4

Ok I understand why now. Thank You for help Dyver

(Mingja) #5

This should be a lot more readable.

(Rocket Hellfire) #6

Excellent troll.

clap clap clap

Well done!

(Anderson Geten) #7

the rigs have an efficiency multiplier according to system security. NS better than LS, LS >>> HS

(system) #8

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.