I completely respect that every player has their individual preferences regarding ship, fit, reasons for playing, mission-running style, etc.
But, if you indeed have been running Burners for a very long time, I truly feel you would find the switch to the Garmur fit absolutely worth the effort.
There is even a very inexpensive fit where 90-95% of the cost is the Garmur itself.
The process of completing the mission is low-stress and consists of only a few slow-paced actions:
- Orbit at X range and engage MWD right away. (That’s it in terms of piloting.)
- Target first logi, fire rockets, wait for kill.
- (For Vengenace and jaguar only) - target second logi - fire, wait for kill.
- (For Vengenace and burner only) - switch ammo type
- Fire at burner, wait for kill.
If you’re interested, I made a simple reference chart on my web site: