LVL 4 Anomic Team: I'm doing it wrong

I took a break for a few years and am just coming back, using missions to get re-acclimated and figure out the changes.

I was offered Anomic Team (vengeance) and figured “why not, looks fun”.

First attempt, I fitted out an interceptor. My speed tank was fine, but I wasn’t doing enough damage to break the logis tank.
Ok, so I bought a tristan and fit it with guns and drones. MORE DAMAGE. They aggroed on my drones and killed them.

Restocked with drones, this time I kept a single gun on the vengeance to keep aggro on me. :sad trombone: They aggroed on my drones anyway. Smart rats.

Ok, F’ it. I bought an enyo, 150 T2 rails, Fed Navy AM charges, multiple mag stabs, tracking mods, hybrid rigs. 230+ dps, optimal that will keep me out of web range, mwd for speed tank… STILL NOT ENOUGH. The logi tanked it with no problem. launched my single drone, it was dead in seconds, even worse while it was doing damage the logi seemed to still be tanking. This is getting frustrating, I skilled up a rigging skill just to fit this.

What am I missing here? Do I need to go in with blasters to brawl this thing? I don’t think I even can, if the web numbers that I’m seeing online are correct.

2 Likes

use ECM. one ECM’d logi goes away to try to break your ECM. meanwhile, shoot the other logi.

2 Likes
1 Like

^ that link has pretty much everything you need to know about burners, including a bunch of cap stable fits. As for the vengeance:

230 dps is about what you need to break their tank shooting into the low resists. A Polarized rocket garmur is a popular choice for the team burners as it can hit that damage level and some with heat plus it does pure damage. ECM is also a pretty strong option. And I’m looking forward to the next patch to try a retribution fit I’ve had on the back burner for a while.

For the vengeance i recommend a daredevil. The vengeance only shoots EM so it’s pretty easy to tank. Just fly in web a logi and dps it down with heated guns, then kill the vengeance, can pretty easily kill it through reps. since the DD only has 2 guns you can run them heated almost the whole time, if not the whole time with high skills. This fit also works for the sansha burner, and if you swap the fittings some it also works for the angel burner.

[Daredevil, Unified blaster EM]
Corpii A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Corpus B-Type Armor EM Hardener

Coreli A-Type 1MN Afterburner
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 400

Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
[empty high slot]
Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S

Small Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Small Nanobot Accelerator I
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I

1 Like

Thanks! I thought that ECM didn’t work on mission rats, at least it didn’t used to work well. That was the puzzle piece that I needed. 1 ECM module did the trick!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.