Burners still doable?

I don’t know what the ---- were the guys from ecosystem smoking that they threw a general resist nerf without accounting for the other aspects of the game… So I’m here not able to enter sisi because for some reason its not taking connections and I’m wondering if the burners are still viable. I was gonna setup a char with the 8b starting setup but I don’t feel confident enough to go set it up if I have a 60% chance of dying because my tank can’t hold up.

You guys, the brave ones doing missions could you shed some light?

There’s an easy way to find out…

1 Like

Yeah, they smoke so bad that they actually thought that this changes would have any meaning. In PvE pretty much nothing changed or you just need bit more isk.

I gave up on most burner missions myself, none of my old T2 Attack frigs fit worked anymore.
If you are willing to sacrifice some millions to sort out new fits, then yes, they are still doable…
I wish there was only a Drone bay extra rig to fit drones to ships that hasn’t one and bandwidth by default, or some Caldari’s got some missiles buff on all types, not just Scourge. It would make minimum difference on general gameplay but it would help by a awful lot in Pve, especially Burners…

Anomic Team is doable in a garmur, provided you have the skills to fit it:

[Garmur]
Co-Processor II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Parallel Enduring Target Painter
Missile Guidance Computer II
Missile Guidance Computer II
5MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Polarized Rocket Launcher

Small Warhead Flare Catalyst I
Small Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II
Small Rocket Fuel Cache Partition II

Ammunition:
Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket x2000
Missile Range Script x2
Caldari Navy Inferno Rocket x2000
Caldari Navy Mjolnir Rocket x2000
Mjolnir Javelin Rocket x2000
Scourge Javelin Rocket x2000
Caldari Navy Nova Rocket x2000

Tactics:
For Hawk, Bantam, Burst use Mjolnir
For Enyo, Navitas, Vengeance, Inquisitor use Nova
For Jaguar us Scourge

Orbit at 20km for the Hawk, Enyo, Burst and Vengenace
Orbit at 25km for the Jaguar

Hi folks - apologies for cross-posting but I was wondering why there seem to be no drone fits for the anomic teams missions ?

Because garmur fit (not exactly the posted one, but close) works and is easy to use.

I have an enyo that can pvp, run the talos, worm, hawk and vengeance burner missions; though some of the fittings I have to carry with me.
It was the speed nerf to af’s that actually made it a little harder for me to do the missions but not impossible… I don’t believe any other af is capable due to speed and/or dps issues unless of course its tailor made to that exact burner… I havent tried the nergle but it is slow.
They can be a great reason to roam npc nullsec with the enyo but it gets boring with only the one ship capable of doing both the pvp and pve.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.