Team Security 2026 Bans

A noble pursuit with fitting results.

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

I agree. Sometimes people travel, but I assume it is an easy support ticket to get it back.

1 Like

In all my time with this game I have yet to run into anyone from the forums while in game. The galaxy is big and a whole lot of people do not appear to communicate beyond their corp or small group of friends.

I think it would be very easy to play regularly and for a long time and nobody know that you ever existed in game.

1 Like

I’ve been playing for 17 years and I can truthfully say I’ve had it happen about a dozen times or so.. While passing through systems I’ve recognized players from the forums and even talked with a few of them…

However, what mostly happens is players that I don’t know or recognize will link my name in Local Chat, say Hello and thank me for ‘The Plan’… Some have sent me Eve Mail messages and a few others have sent ISK donations with a short message to show their appreciation for ‘The Plan’…

For most players I’d say that’s probably correct.. Which in itself is a very good reason for joining a Player Corp… Or just create your own chat channel and invite others to join…

2 Likes

This happened to me with my Steam account, they locked it because they suspected it had been stolen, and they wanted me to provide an activation code from a box from 2004 when Steam accounts were activated in the past. Of course, I didn’t have it, but they said there was no other option, so I took the initiative to send them information about all the payments I had made on the account, from bank statements, PayPal and Paysafecard, and then they unblocked my account.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s messed up…

And it’s exactly what I’m talking about..

1 Like

Automation doesn’t always mean bots, it would also cover input broadcasting etc

Damn 4k in Feb, 6k in March. 8k in April maybe??

3 Likes

I may speak for Frostpacker

We do not bot!

We do not treat others as equals !

We decide who will be rewarded!

1 Like

After seem the actual state of the game, at least CCP managed to attract bots to Abyssals, the NS may not be so attractive with all the cloakys.

Rookie numbers to be honest, the only difference between EVE and L2 downfall is EVE is a way bigger Giran.

Better improve that performance CCP, bots are exponential and you made it easier for them. I know internally it may be imposed onto you by your new overlords, the South Koreans can’t live without a bot. You can hate that statement, but it is the truth.

The only line of defense is Safety killing those Gilas daily, but there’s only so much players can do.

Damn rookie numbers. I’m impressed the economy didn’t collapsed yet, there’s a reason a huge war is going on right now, the amount of assets amassed is absurd, ppl are too confident.

It’s always easier to be a elite pvper when the money comes easy huh? Hell, cut me a slice and I move to low sec right now.

fb3f2d1e814190100a4ae401b1660d5b

1 Like

And that’s only the tip of the iceberg

CCP’s policy to that? There is no bot problem…ignoring it will end it…

3 Likes

So automation is no problem and the way you call it is the solution? If you have two different logos on it the problem is halved also? :slight_smile:

CALM DOWN!!!

The guy is pointing out it does not mean they did such a good job, a number of those banned are idiots using keyboard automation that is way easier to detect.

Aim at the right targets mr. angry alt.

What?

I’m telling you automation covers numerous things not just bots, its anything that happens automatically, so macro use, input broadcasting, monitoring local etc

Not really sure what mental gymnastics were required to think that

1 Like

Thats news that belongs to their main website and forums first.

They can relay that article then (aka link it) on different social media platforms to get more range, fine by me.

2 Likes

The way you are yelling at me would suggest you are unable to fulfill what you demand from others?

Oh that’s not that hard to think this… All you need is experiencd 20 years of fanboy ‘argumentation’…

Are you aware you’re posting that in a thread about a large number of botters being banned?

‘a large number’ is a bold term regarding the fact that only the tip of the iceberg is taken and posed on a display to state ‘look, we actually DO something against it’ while 95% of the real problem remains untouched…