Test Alliance - Nugget Edition

TTT.
Stop by our Discord and submit an application. 07

Happy Turkey Day to my US bros and bras. Stop by our Discord to apply.

TTT.
Stop by our Discord and submit an application. 07

TTT.
Stop by our Discord and submit an application or ask questions. 07

It’s great to be a Dino!

Are you sick of fighting over combat sites in Highsec?

Tired of Running the same boring missions over and over again?

Sick of constantly fighting over a belt with a highsec mining fleet?

I have an opportunity for you! Join Dino Nuggets! We have an excellent group of players who actively play the game.

Have questions? We have experienced mentors standing by to answer these questions! Want to learn how to participate in fleets? We have monthly classes including Fleet participation, Ratting/Abyssals, Mining/Industry and Much More!

We have a very welcoming group who will immediately get you out here and having fun. It’s boring to play alone hop on comms and speak to a fun group who shares a common interest Eve Online!

It’s great to be a Dino!

Things the nuggies did this weekend:

:white_check_mark:Went on two (2) destroyer and one cruiser filament roams.

:white_check_mark:Hoovered down Moon Rocks.

:white_check_mark:Assisted in Home Defense Fleets

:white_check_mark: Ratted the Hell out of some anomalies.

:ballot_box_with_check: Had you Join

We are working on the last one! Come join nuggies! Finally experience what Eve online can be with a fun and welcoming community who wants to see you succeed. Space is mostly empty and boring fill the void with the new friends you will make in Dino Nuggets.

P.S. - I am not only a member, I am also a Nuggie success story.

It’s great to be a Dino!

Stop by our Discord and submit an application or ask questions. 0

bump, Dino Nuggets is great :slight_smile:
Feel free to join our discord and say hi!

It has been a great year for the Dino Nuggets! The Nuggies have bashed countless structures, blew up a plethora of space ships, and made a ton of isk along the way!

Want proof check it out:

Want to be part of something great join the Nuggies Discord! The Nuggets are a group devoted to helping you get to where you want to be as an Eve Online player join Fleets today! Help create Eve History and generate content!

It’s great to be a Nug. Stop by discord and say hello!

It’s great to be a Dino!

So you wanna get space rich, build a blueprint library, blow up enemies, and take over your own piece of space.

Well guess what? You have to start somewhere!

Dino Nuggies is the premier newbro corporation in all of New Eden. Come join a group that wants to help you succeed as much as you want too.

Are you interested in coming to nullsec but afraid of the PVP? Well let me introduce you to DINO NUGGETS the corporation that will show you the ropes.

Got questions? We got answers!

Don’t know what to train we have training plans. Don’t know how to fleet? We got classes! JOIN NUGGETS TODAY!

It’s great to be a Dino!

It’s great to be a Dino!

It’s great to be a Dino!

It’s great to be a Dino!

Alright, so you have finished the tutorial. Then you finished the career missions. Maybe you started the SOE arc.

I think it’s about time you started actually playing Eve Online! Let experienced players help you become fat with isk and have ships to spare!

JOIN DINO NUGGETS TODAY!