The Argument for War Declaration Changes

Define Suicide Ganking in the context of EVE?

I have some evidence, but you will have to ask CCP, like I said if you lot want to go mad in ganking then you are playing with fire. It is your call, it is very stupid, but you do what you want, but if the nerf bat comes swinging in, then I am going to sit there going, I told you so…

So try to deflect from that statement all you want!

I’ve giving him a fair warning. I’m already flagging him for spam since he now posted the same statement on “ganking vs. suicide ganking” three times, all while he did the exact same thing in the past as Salvos Rhoska.

Stop derailing the thread that’s about war decs

No one cares about your ignorance-filled posts

1 Like

Yes, we are well aware of how you abuse this forum to censure anything and anyone that is against your grouped agenda. Its very transparent and obvious.

What does that even mean? What kind of evidence? Why should I ask CCP for the evidence YOU claim you have? I bet you have non and it’s all based on your white-knight complex.

1 Like

Yea we talk about a group that did not even have to be in the game in the first place. Because that “group” brought more harm than good to CCP and Eve players.

LOL that does not prove that at all. Especially as many gankers are no longer putting their ganks on the API to hide their activity from others.

Yep, glad you got there.

Those people left for good, of course there was no bump… The damage had already been done. And I repeat at this point miner ganking looks pretty much well balanced to me.

I don’t see myself claiming anywhere that this will increase numbers as such, though it might improve retention, only CCP can tell you that after a certain period of time.

How on earth can you sit there and say the PCU of the entire game can be used to make the assumptions you did in terms of hisec. Seriously that was bad.

Back to the white knight insult, CCP will have those numbers in due course, wait and see. I strongly advise you not to do a petulant campaign of ganking over this war dec change, it will cost you.

They are EVE players like everyone else is, and I don’t see how one can call it harm when CCP and their aging game have been bought for $425m. Where is the harm in this?

2 Likes

I ask that CCP investigates the player attrition caused by suicide ganks in HS.

No they are saboteurs, they are here to ruin the game and gameplay for other players. But this is no more “easy” CCP, PA know how to defend his assets :blush:

Haha, so it’s true that it is only your white-knight feelings. Oh well, I don’t care. If they remove ganking I will most likely quit and play something else. As long as they don’t I will dunk carebears and most likely will be in a lot of company soon. HTFU LOL

1 Like

Anyone with two bits of sense know that both suicide ganking and ganking have had negative effects on the CPU.

You just have to see the #1 complaints of people who have quitted the game, if Suicide Ganking is not #1, it is not far behind.

1 Like

And where can the people actually find that data?
Oh wait
It hasn’t been released :joy:

What are white knight feelings? Some sort of mystic CODE babble.

You say that you don’t care, but you have been complaining about nerfs and stuff for ages, you have been complaining now. Just go and gank as I said miner ganking is not an issue.

I am very HTFU’d.

To be honest, I think it would be a good move for them to trade your demographics for another.

Between a populace that closes the game to others and cannibalizes itself, and another that has the potential of getting more people in, even if they are more peaceful, the choice is pretty quick.

And as much as it bothers you, constraining of WarDecs/Ganks will bring more players in, not the likes you want but still more.

Wardec changes dont affect Suicide Ganking in HS.

Suicide ganking stats should be investigated and analyzed next regarding how much player attrition they are causing.

I’m quite certain the result will be another “oh ■■■■, how did we not see this before” outcome.

But there is as we have already discussed. If a nullsec alliance puts all their citadels (in nullsec or otherwise) into a shell corp, they can no longer be wardecced. This is my whole issue with the changes. It’s not the small corps who benefit most from the change at all.

Well when it’s the choice between moving to ganking or leaving the game, many will choose to move to ganking. If CCP remove ganking from the game completely, they will lose huge amounts of money per month. What’s the average number of characters that a ganker runs? 5-10? That’s between $74 and $149 per month they lose per player. Even if they continue playing doing something else, they won’t sub those extra 8 characters so they still lose out. Even if they plex their accounts (more likely), that plex has to have been bought for RL cash which actually works out more ($19.99 I believe).

The numbers don’t add up for them. They’d have to be confident that they would have a greater level of player retention than they would lose through lost accounts.

People in high-sec won’t dec Goons/PL/Test or others, now a single toon is not gonna set up a station for a corp to see it war-decced and all the stuff move to asset safety costing billions. You Insane? they are gonna leave it to the big boys who will charge a low tax rate and give relative safety until a big war starts in NUll and all hell breaks loose in high-sec. High-sec is gonna get busy imo.