The Art of Warfare

55de2e081d4a6e47002467ce

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is a gaming community with over 2500 members across more than 25 games. TAW has a strong and varied background in online gaming. We are a community of gamers from all over the world who compete together with the spirit of integrity, honor and fair play. The Art of Warfare Code of Ethics can be seen here

TAW EVE members work together toward focused goals and members do as much as they can in order to support the goals of the corporation. TAW EVE is a multi-purpose, self-sustaining corporation: members mine, manufacture, fight, mission, and trade. As a result, pilots of all stripes are welcome in the TAW EVE Online Division.

It is expected that all members will contribute to PVP fleets, the common PVP defense and strategic operations, but it is understood that not all members will be as skilled-merely that they try as best they can and improve over time.

Art of Warfare Corporation is a gaming division of The Art of Warfare gaming community. The corporation is a member of White Wolves Entreprise and is affiliated with the Legacy Coalition.

======
We are currently accepting applications and are actively recruiting!
Feel free to join our discord to chat with us! We are active in the EU and US timezones.

What do we offer our members?

• A new player-friendly environment, including free ships
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • 5% tax rate, corp buyback, corp store
  • PVP, PVE, Mining, Production and various SIGs
  • Killmail rewards & Cash for Rats Program
  • SRP for PVP operations

How do we communicate?

• Teamspeak 3 for voice comms
  • Discord for texting, announcements, operations pings and more
  • taw.net website, in game mail, email

What do we ask of you?

• 1 week of game time
  • be active. Regular activity is important for character and corporation success/growth. Daily activity recommended.
  • willingness to learn and/or help newer pilots

======

The Art of Warfare EVE Online Chain of Command is as follow:

CEO= Ikki Phoenix (avguste@taw.net)
Director= James Vittori

Diplomatic Relations= Ikki Phoenix

How to find out more

To sign up:
-Go to the TAW EVE Site
-click on Join TAW and follow instructions
-login on SEAT with main character and link all other characters

panel

Being in TAW is the best choice i made in my gaming life.

And having EVE as a team is fun! lot’s of awesome players and it is fun to hang around with my new family.
Let’s conquer the wormholes!

Updated initial thread.
Art of Warfare is recruiting active pilots. Alpha and Newbro welcome. Looking for PVE, Miners, Industry and PVP pilots.

The Art of Warfare is recruiting

Bump for the Art of Warfare corporation.
Alpha and Newbro welcome. Recruiting active pilots for PVE, Mining, Indy and PVP.

I love seeing what you guys have achieved ingame with this new formed ingame corporation!

Hi,
I am a relatively new player, 3. 4 mil SP. Been playing since 2016 on and off. Getting back into the game. Looking to get into PVE.
How can I apply ?

Hello @Altlou_Rayrunner . thank you for the post.
Simply go to SEAT and follow the instructions. Also feel free to join our discord to chat with us.

FYI that I sent you the same information in game.

I am looking forward to get some games in with you guys :slight_smile:

How is everything ingame nowaday? any new updates?

Updated original post.
Recruiting active pilots for PVP, PVE, Industry and Mining. Join our discord to talk to us

If you are looking for a well organized corporation, i encourage you to check out this one :slight_smile:

Bump for Art of Warfare corporation.
Recruiting active pilots for life in sov null. Need pilots for PVP, PVE, Industry, Mining. Check us out at https://taw-eve.com

Who are up for some mining?

Bump for Art of Warfare.
Check us out at https://taw-eve.com. Recruiting active pilots for null sec PVP, PVE, Industry, Mining.

Bump for Art of Warfare.
Thread updated as of February 28th 2019.

Art of Warfare is looking for active pilots for null sec. All timezones welcome. Check us out at https://taw-eve.com/

Anyone up for any games today?

Bump for Art of Warfare.
Recruiting active pilots for life in null sec. All timezones welcome. Alpha and Newbie welcome. Check us out at https://taw-eve.com and visit our discord

Do you guys run any mining events these days?

@Slayrot_Redsword Plenty of mining going on.

Art of Warfare is recruiting active pilots for life in sov null. Join our discord to talk with us.