The Best Hairdresser In Dam-Torsad Is Not A Terrorist

Great SOCT darling! Right there we see the consequences of substance abuse in a Cluster threatened by Roden’s rancid brain pool. If only I had been aware of the former president’s ghostly menace at the time… or aware of anything at the time… these things happen. Everyone knows it.

But this babbling spice brain is, or at least was (what is the expected life expectancy of a babbling spice brain?) connected to a higher plane of political awareness. With their compromised immune systems, advanced central nerve degeneration, and blurred individuation, some of the Snake’s repeat customers can serve as (partially…) mobile receivers for the Cluster’s most insidious plots. All that remains is to crack the code.

“The mural of conscious thought is our wall.”

Well, it seems at the very least to reaffirm, roughly a year in advance, my plan to build a great wall to a greater future. It also appears to foretell, prophetically, an art-themed campaign event.

Of course! How could I miss such a concrete metaphor? Instead of a wine and cheese event at the Rouevre Pyramid, we should find some underpass in the belly of one of those cities with a low sigma alpha pi rank and spray “Noh freedom is the best freedom!” all over its failing pylons.

Now that you mention it, I do rather fancy a girl’s night out. I hope it is possible to pick more than one favorite without depriving the other guests of too many squeeze toys.

1 Like