The broken skill window is all the proof you need that CCP no longer cares or listens

They will not fix it. They do not care. They do not listen.

The game will continue to degenerate as they hire more mobile app developers for a PC game.

1 Like

I also did not like the looks of the new skill window, but after poking around in it for a while I can do pretty much everything I used to do and not see anything I don’t need to see.

What part of it do you find is “broken”? Or do you just not like the way it looks?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a case of them not caring, especially since CCP has been constantly posting employment ads on twitter…

Make of that what you will…

2 Likes

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting