The Champion is Reborn

The apocalypse has begun, I agree with Aldrtih Shutaq.

4 Likes

Well, it was worth a try.

May you find beyond the Gate the peace that was never yours in this world.

4 Likes

And it’ll be pretty easy, Tyrel: it’s obvious that the best I can do to spite all those people - especially Teinyhr, whom I never even met - is to just keep living, so they choke on their drinks.

Thank you, Else. It was.

3 Likes

So you went backsies in a matter of hours. Figures.

Also, I don’t need to meet you to know I hate you, since you name Anyanka “a champion” and spout some crap about “red god” and seas of blood. You’re one of those people that your mother should’ve just swallowed.

2 Likes

Blood For The Blood God … eh wait wut

1 Like

Finally, that little nuisance is gone. I hope she ended up in one of the slave blood tanks in 319-.

3 Likes

You know why you are worse than all the Amarrians here?

Because at least they have their religion to justify the gloating. An enemy of God and humanity and a horrible heretic died, blah, blah, the world is better now.

You, on the other hand, do not. I wasn’t really your enemy before this day. Have I killed you, or caused any harm to you, or your family, or your assets? No. Does your soul hurt so bad for a random Jita shopper who let their pod sit adrift at Perimeter gate and now has to do those 20 jumps all over again? No.

You are just that top of the class person who likes to peck the socially approved victim so the others might see it and nod at your good behaviour. Made from the same stuff as the Amarrians, only worse. Burn the witch, stone the whore, squeal piggy squeal, that sort of thing. The people like you are the backbone of every “healthy” human society and the exact reason I want this whole cluster set on fire.

Your hatred gives me strength. Thank you.

2 Likes

Boohoo, you think I should feel sorry for you? You chose your path, and the path is a blood cultist POS. Walk it and stop crying.

3 Likes

If someone like you felt sorry for me that would be the time to biomass.

3 Likes

I feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

Ok, then I feel sorry for you.

Are you going to eat your words again? Of course you will.

2 Likes

She said “feel sorry”. Not “say you feel sorry in order to manipulate me to die permanently”.

Back off, Teinhyr. You are not achieving any good things here, by coaxing on a torn and murderous spirit.

2 Likes

You’re not like her.

No, you do not, and we both know that. Go mine some Veldspar.

2 Likes

DILLIGAF? Torn spirits don’t justify becoming a sanist. There are thousands of paths one could and should choose instead of that. But have your pet project or whatever.

2 Likes

I did not say being broken or insane justifies anything, and Jade knows I have never said anything that would imply I think it does. She knows full well that I think she herself is making the choices she makes. She had a way out, and she has decided not to take it.

But you coaxing her on will not make the chances she will make the right choices any more likely, either.

3 Likes

The right choice for her would be to terminate clone contracts and fly into a sun.

2 Likes

I’m curious to see just what sort of atrocity Blackwind might be provoked into, now.

3 Likes

Well, Jade, I really hope you don’t do it.

But I’m damned glad she did. Funk’s been a worthless wretch of a human being for years now, and lived only to cause other people misery. Honestly, she wasn’t even enjoying it for last couple of years, she only did it because it’s all she knew how to do. She’d lost every other bit of herself, and had nothing else she knew how to do beyond ‘be terrible to people’.

She made a career out of lying and manipulating people in order to gain their trust, and then stealing from them and hurting them however she could in order to wring out more tears, more pain, more loss.

And she even did it to you. Look at all the things you’ve done just because you were palling around with her. How many of those were things you’d have done without her example? Did you really enjoy any of them, or was it all just ‘Anya’s doing it and she’s my friend so I’ll help’? And even now, she’s manipulating you, enticing you to ruin one more life: your own.

She was a miserable human being who hated everything about herself and covered that up by acting like she didn’t care about anything. She sought approval and acceptance dozens of times, and then self-sabotaged it every time because she hated herself too much to ever try to let herself connect with people. I’m sorry, Jade, but you were just another one of the people she scammed and used… only she got to you so well, you kept coming back for more.

Let her go. Choose to actually be a living person, and not just a tired afterimage of someone who’s been dead inside for over half a decade.

10 Likes

Now I’m intrigued as to what makes her special over Funk or Nauplius, whom you two have no qualms about hating.

2 Likes

You know, I don’t even hate Nauplius at this point. He’s… trying, in his way, to be better than he was. I don’t expect that to mean anything to anyone else, but as someone who’s been pretty universally despised in this little crowd of squabbling fowl, that can be a big deal.

As for Jade… she’s never struck me as the kind of dead inside that Funk was. And yeah, I even tried being friendly with Funk once or twice. I have never met a more desperate, withdrawn, miserable human being in my life. And considering the people I fly with, that’s saying something.

Jade’s got a chance, if she’ll let herself take it. Funk missed hers a long, long time ago. Probably around the time she started shaving her head just to look more ‘edgy’.

Edit to add: And, you know… life’s too short. I’m close to 2 weeks over my life expectancy. I figure I’ll get popped pretty much every time I undock right now. If I had the chance to… you know… live? I’d be doing everything I could to take it. I just don’t like seeing someone else throwing it away so cavalierly.

4 Likes