When the smell of fear fades away

For the longest time, my presence caused fear. This fear took the fun out of the hunt, my command was based on stealth and tactics, brute force and speed. But with time my presence alone shut down whole sectors of space, regions lay dormant if news of my arrival reached the inhabitants. Many years have passed and the wretched stench of fear has vanished.

It is time, time for me to hunt again

1 Like

Gosh.

4 Likes

Edgy.

6 Likes

Who are you?

5 Likes

And why should we care?

4 Likes

not alone edgy also poetic.

2 Likes

You sure itā€™s fear you were smelling?

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry, that smell will be back soon enough. Time always marches on, even while your away. People change.

You also never noted the source of that smell in the first placeā€¦

2 Likes

Smells like capsuleer spirit to me.

4 Likes

In space, no one can smell you fart.

6 Likes

While I am not familiar with your name, all I found on a quick gal-net search was ā€œZelota is a genus of longhorn beetles of the subfamily Lamiinaeā€, I say this:

Welcome back to space. Enjoy learning all the new things that have changed since the last time you were active.

5 Likes

Please continue your reign of terror by starting in the ice anoms in Kamio and Halaima. Thanks in advanceā€¦

Hello there old timer.

2 Likes

So this actually is somebody coming back, Ms. Kalaratiri?

1 Like

I would like to remind that Kamio and Halaima are high-security Caldari State systems.
Those, who will decide to bring ā€œreign of terrorā€ in there will very soon find out that they have to deal with their own stench of fear all inside their capsules after CONCORD fleet will land right on top of their heads. Slurp!

All offenders of tranquility in Caldari space will be destroyed.

D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.,
SPROT, CMC,
Caldari State

Or 5 months. Whichever.

4 Likes

@Arrendis Looks like you got a live one.

2 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion theyā€™re hardly going to register next to all the other hunters in Delve.

2 Likes

I have no idea who you are. I have no idea why I should give a damn who you are. You cause absolutely no fear in anyone I have ever encountered. You do, however, cause a certain degree of rage and hatred in me for the unconscionable offense you have committed just in this one thread.

You made me frickinā€™ agree with Funk.

As for Conman: can you learn to spell ā€˜willā€™ first, maybe? I mean, you idiots have been ā€˜huntingā€™ Delve since about the time we got here. Feel free to come down here and play. Youā€™ll kill a few ratting supers. Weā€™ll laugh at them even harder than weā€™ll laugh at you for thinking we care.

3 Likes

That doesnā€™t mean I have to like it.

3 Likes