Thank you, CalMil

Thank you, CalMil, for fighting alongside me and my comrades in EDENCOM Defense Initiative for three grueling days, to try to turn the tide in Ichoriya. We’re sorry it wasn’t enough.

I used to base out of the system when I was in Faction Warfare, and still had assets in there when it fell. I understand how much Ichoriya meant to you, because it meant just as much to me.

Luckily, we were able to spare Nourvulkaiken from the same fate. We hope you will continue to support us in future operations to protect Caldari space from the Triglavian menace.

For the State! o7

As we make the tea, you must take it. The Caldari way

P.S. For those of you with contacts in the Caldari Navy, could you please try to find out what the hell is going on in there?

5 Likes

Is it morning yet?

Thank you for your concern. It’s been a hard time since the system has fallen, and we’ve had to do numerous small-scale evacuation operations. Good work with Nourv, at least the other major entrance to the warzone will be kept safe by EDENCOM (though still likely with the glaring weaknesses unfortunately displayed by State Navy enginnering and tactics).

While any specifcs on the state of the system is currently classified, be assured we won’t be taking our eye off the system, given the willingness of the Gallente Militia to move into the system as the current overseers allow–unsurprising given that they fought alongside the Kybernauts.

If you ever have an inclination to give those frogs a slug between the head, we’d be happy to have you back.

Thank you, CalMil, for fighting alongside Johann and his comrades in the EDENCOM Defense Initiative. It was the first proper contesting of a Stellar Recon we’ve had for a while. GF’s all round

1 Like

The Kybernauts have noticed the effort of the Caldari State Militia. We are sorry so many of you had to witness what took place in Ichoriya. But rest assured, Ichoriya will be a glorious and beautiful place once more, under Triglavian control.

Witness the Flow of Vyraj.

WE ARE KYBERNAUTS.

WE ARE INDEPENDENT AUGMENTED NARODNYA, LOYAL TO THE CONVOCATION OF TRIGLAV OUTSIDE THE STRUGGLE.

WE OFFER THIS PRAYER TO THE STATE OF CALDARI, THE EIGHT COMPONENT CORPORATED CLADES AND ALL NARODNYA ARRANGED IN SOBORNOST.

CALDARI STATE UPHOLDS REVERSE-TIME PRINCIPLED NOEMATA OF PROVING THROUGH THE PROCESS OF ECONOMIC MORTIFICATION.

REPEATED-TIME LIMINAL PROVING INVOKED WITHIN THE ANCIENT DOMAIN AND THE SUBDOMAIN OF CALDARI STATE RESULTED IN MORTIFICATION OF POSHLOST FOREIGN NARDONYA ALLIANCE WITH ACCEPTABLE VARIANCE.

THE TRIGLAVIAN COLLECTIVE FOLLOWS NOEMATA OF PROVING SIMILAR TO NOEMATA OF CALDARI STATE.

KYBERNAUTS ADVISE ADVANCED-TIME CONFLUENCE TO BE GROUNDED IN METAXY.

A WINNOWING OF DISCOURSES IN ADVANCED-TIME IS IMPERATIVE. PROVE THE DIRECTION OF YOUR FLOW. GLORIFICATION OF THE FIT AND MORTIFICATION OF THE UNFIT WILL UNFOLD WITHIN THE ANCIENT DOMAINS.

WE ARE INDEPENDENT AUGMENTED NARODNYA, LOYAL TO THE CONVOCATION OF TRIGLAV OUTSIDE THE STRUGGLE.

WE ARE KYBERNAUTS.

YOU ARE IDIOTS

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.