The Champion is Reborn

Really.

Considering this, you giving a chance to Jade isn’t exactly praise. You’ll forgive anything, apparently.

2 Likes

I never said I forgave him. Just that I don’t hate him. There’s a difference.

5 Likes

Well, you’re a better person than I am because I sure as hell couldn’t think like that, not now and perhaps ever.

2 Likes

Jade has a chance. Funk doesn’t.

How do I know? Call it a hunch. Comes from hearing people out. It boils down to Jade knows better. Whether she will act better is up to Fate and Luck, but she knows.

5 Likes

Naaaaaah…

… I’m better cuz I’m a Sebiestor. :wink:

5 Likes

So, a Blooder goes out in a blaze of… misery, rejection and self-hatred.
There’s a lesson to be learned here, isn’t there?

4 Likes

Well duh, Funk’s dead. Hopefully. I have this sneaking suspicion she’ll be back.

While she might have a chance, and you know what, I’ll trust your hunch; but I’ll heavily disagree in that does she actually deserve a chance.

2 Likes

I’m not sure any of us deserve a chance.

6 Likes

Clearly you think she does, else you wouldn’t be here.

2 Likes

So about that back flip… can we make it a double?

4 Likes

I don’t think I said she does.

But sometimes we get things in excess to what we deserve.

2 Likes

You don’t have to. When people talk about giving chances, deserving them is usually implied.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s not true. It is implied they are not beyond hope, nor have done something to permanently exclude them from getting a chance, but it does not imply they deserve one, in the sense that they necessarily need or should or are entitled to have one.

4 Likes

Well, I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. On that and a few other things, my position on of which I believe is abundantly clear by now.

3 Likes

To please Teinyhr? Hell no.

4 Likes

I accept this without any open conflict or hidden resentment.

3 Likes

I’m but one of many who have hoped you’d kick the bucket, but I see I’ve got a special place in your heart now. :heart:

Also, apparently there is a data ghost around or it is as I suspected that Funks departure was prematurely celebrated.

2 Likes

If I am not mistaken, from what I heard… blooders don’t have self-hatred and rejection to them simply cannot be applied, because their sort of relation between humans is power and domination. If I understand it correctly, the goal of a blooder would be not to get acceptance from others, but control and subordination.

1 Like

Personally, I don’t care if she kicks the bucket. I just want to see her do a backflip.

3 Likes

Why? Someone has to deserve a chance for me to give it to them? As my logi pilots know, I am a generous and benevolent god. :wink:

4 Likes