The Champion is Reborn

That’s the theory.

2 Likes

Correct. But given that this concept is at odds with basic human decency and empathy, it comes as no surprise that they become… conflicted at times.
Some double down and try to excise whatever shreds of conscience they may still possess. Some, evidently, choose to opt out of this miserable existence. Permanently.

3 Likes

Aww man, that can’t be. I was talking to her just a week ago, maybe two!
She seemed really happy being Amarr’s resident outlaw!

■■■■ man, that’s ■■■■■■■■!

2 Likes

Hey … can I add to that list?

1 Like

Well, we know Funk isn’t dead yet at least. She was liking posts on this thread. I smell a scam.

3 Likes

Always too good to be true.

3 Likes

Sure! Because I keep count of 100 pods in the main list, I’ll make a separate one, “Sacrifices by Solstice”, and put yours there. Name your victim killed since yesterday and I’ll put it in the OP.

Concord database still shows her as dead to me. That means at least that even if she lives in some form, that clone is illegal and not pod capable. But yep, that’s a possibility.

3 Likes

How Odd.

2 Likes

Let her rot in the depth of oblivion.
She got a clean death, but she should suffered for the innocents she preyed upon.
Let this be a warning to all those who dare oppresses the weak.
Let them suffer the same fate.

2 Likes

After reading this thread, I understand why so many of my capsuleer peers don’t bother with IGS anymore.

6 Likes

RIP, whoever you were.

1 Like

@Jade_Blackwind I’ll be sure to make a toast when you start the fireworks.

3 Likes

Wait. Anya died? Really died?

3 Likes

Here’s hoping. Her and her ilk have, in my eyes, rescinded any politeness, good will, or mercy, really.

6 Likes

As much of Twenty’s qualities that make her a terrible person, oddly enough she was rather amusing to listen to on the fluid router channels. I wouldn’t say those were wrong assumptions that one who’s burnt all their bridges and has no way out would end like this. it’s a damn shame.

for someone like that? It’s for the best. in all categories.

That’s why we also need to try and get Jade out of this mess, clearly she’s been misguided however long.

3 Likes

Does a mediocre ganker and corp thief really deserve this much breath?

4 Likes

This is the IGS, very little of the discussion that occurs here is worthy of the effort spent on it.

3 Likes

Why is that?

2 Likes

Yes, the endless sympathy for doomsday cultists, sanists and other avowed enemies of humanity is certainly concerning and something any sane people would avoid.

2 Likes

Not really. Look, how many people show their true selves in this thread. Deitra, Elsebeth and Arrendis are being good people, the Amarrians celebrate the death of their long-time enemy (as they should, to be honest), and then someone’s pretty mask suddenly falls off and rabid worms come crawling out.

I’m surprised that I, of all people, turned out to be some kind of a test. A catalyst of sorts (pun intended) so everyone shows their good or bad side. Anya, on the other side, doesn’t work as a test: she is universally hated. Funny, isn’t it?

Yup, of course, capsule pilots who go shopping in Amarr and Jita and autopilot unprotected pods are the weakest of the weak.

Well, she biomassed herself and CONCORD still shows her as dead four days later, but then, someone under her name reads this thread and likes posts, so I guess not entirely dead. Undead?

5 Likes