The Economy isn't Broken, and Destruction is not Good

Can we pause for a moment here? Unlike some forum posters, I actually comprehend the things I’m reading and even keep my arguments on track for more than one post at a time. And I’m pretty sure the Destiny Corrupted that posted this:

That’s you, right? From a few months back? Or did the argument change since then?

Well golly, good thing the worst stuff in these forums is my little straw-man jabs, isn’t it? I hadn’t realized we had such a well-behaved and rational crowd that tossing the occasional slur against a weak and cowardly playstyle would be considered a major infraction, but there it is. My apologies, I’ll try to rein in the aggressive foulness that is “straw-manning” in the future.

And honestly, “Tarantino-style beatdown”? I know it’s important for you to find targets you can win against, and then convince yourself you’re a mighty warrior because you win the fight you were guaranteed to win - but have you ever even seen a Tarantino beatdown? Because I’m pretty sure they don’t feature getting all your facts wrong, shouting some insults and posting some meme-faces, and then running away. That’s a little more Monty Python or maybe Marx Brothers than Tarantino, I think.

Of course, I haven’t watched all of Tarantino, so maybe I missed that one.

2 Likes