The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

Incorrect loon

So youre saying it depends, and that im wrong. Okay. Pick a lane, there, kid.

Oh, sorry, you didnt understand what I was talking about.

I didnt expect to have to break it down, but let me break it down for you.

I did not say all AG says it is AGs job to stop ganks.

It is a fact that some AG have said it is AGs job to stop ganks.

Do you understand the difference, now?

1 Like

This is what you said. I am telling you that I do not see it as my job to save the immediate target and nor do the guys who do loot scooping. You can spin it anyway you want, but that is the point based on what you said so I have included it here for you yet again.

With what?

I don’t know mate, I still got an epic hangover and in no mood to read my wall of nonsense.

htps://zkillboard.com/kill/85219217/

Total bounties paid: 78.6M

Because of EvE or the booze?

1 Like

I have a question.

If the target’s a ganker, but he’s not actually a member of CODE or Agent of the New Order,
does that mean you don’t pay?

1 Like

Only ships destroyed that are in the CODE. alliance count.

ehi guys, instead of just laught on him like a bunch of toxic player, give him an hand instead.

That’s pretty unfair?
What about the others?

1 Like

well this is a thread about whoring on Code kills so kills of non code dont count clearly, if they wanted to be relevant to the competition they woud have joined CODE, before they died

2 Likes

Thus this is a propaganda thread made by an alt of a member of CODE.

Now it feels like Nostalgia. :blush:

This, of course, means that the CODE wins … as always.

1 Like

Feel free to start a bounty program for then if you like.

4 kills

Total bounties paid: 27.6M

You’ve got it all wrong. AG stands for A (watcher of) Gankers. They have never tried for thousands of hours to stop ganks, they’ve never said nor tried to stop ganks, their entire mission is to sit there and watch gankers, cry on the forums and send reports in about how they think they’re cheating.

Surely if they were anti gankers they would have stopped even a single freighter gank in all those years right? Since I haven’t seen them stop a single gank and my wallet is bulging at the seams from all the fat loot ive looted, that must be the case.

2 Likes

So if in your mind you think we have no effect tell us when your next ganking and we will try and stop you?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be sporting! I wonder if any will take you up on the offer.

Quint, thank you for the invite, and the Iks, just wanted to drop a line and say hello.

1 Like

No problem at all. Happy hunting!

o7