CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

The CODE. alliance will be hosting a February contest for anyone who registers with a CODE. affiliate organization. For this year’s theme, we will be hunting miners and their ilk. Coming soon to a system near you, crime and punishment will be the fate of many a miner!

Prizes:
• All participants that kill at least one miner during the month will receive a “Crusader for Code YC 121” campaign medal.
• Each week a prize will go to the pilot with the top total number of miner kills for that week! He or she will get 1 bil isk, and the prestigious “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking”!

Grand Prizes:
• 1st Place overall number of miners killed – 3 bil isk
• 2nd Place overall number of miners killed – 2 bil isk
• 3rd Place overall number of miners killed – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive mining barge killed – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive orca killed – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive pod killed with a mining module – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive venture killed – 1 bil isk.
• Worst fit mining ship (email me the killmail) – 1 bil isk and the “I Found Chodeanon" medal.
• Anyone with 315 miner kills during the month will also get the “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking” (if not already awarded).
• All grand prize winners will also receive the “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking” (if not already awarded).

Money for medals will be sent to your corporate CEO’s so that they can award you accordingly. Let me know if you have any questions!

Praise James 315 and His New Order! May He reign 1000 years!

Praise the mighty CODE. alliance!

All funds for this contest were provided by the Uedama Freighter Union Local #93, and our good friends in anti-ganking intel who keep us up to date on criminal activity in their neighborhood. Following the campaign, select participants may be awarded a fellowship with the Lawton School of Space Law. One lucky participant will receive an all expenses paid vacation to Holy Halaima, with an excursion to the scenic ice fields of Kamio and the demilitarized zone in Isanamo.

ALL MINERS ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO MINE IN A HIGH SECURITY ZONE WITHOUT A VALID CODE COMPLIANT MINING PERMIT.

29 Likes

Sounds like recruitment is getting hard for you guys. This the result of the war dec changes?

10 Likes

The surge is necessary in order to eliminate all remaining evil-doers and provide public services as high-sec rebuilds from the endless war.

6 Likes

Not sure it really qualifies as war. Seems like you just go around breaking the law, get dunked by the police, and then spam nonsense to justify it.

10 Likes

What? We are the police, what are you talking about? ?

8 Likes

That’s what you claim? What is CONCORD then, in this delusion of yours?

2 Likes

CONCORD is a corrupt automated bot system, it is not the police. In fact, I have proof that CONCORD is controlled by terrorists: https://zkillboard.com/kill/74370782/

14 Likes

I wonder how many killmails are out there featuring CODE members along side random pirate NPCs lol

By the looks of it you attacked somebody in a belt, got hit a couple of times by a pirate NPC, before CONCORD arrived to deliver your punishment.

1 Like

Excellent initiative. I’ll put some blasters on order.

4 Likes

I knew it was coming… Looks like the crisis among CODE ranks are starting to reveal.

6 Likes

Code does this contest once every year or so.

We’ve had amazing contests like the adVENTURE ganking contest in the past.

It’s all in good fun.

3 Likes

Just curious , how much t1 ships would be necessary to take out a 270k ehp orca in 0.7?

2 Likes

Lets hope someone can find him and give him the help he deserves, lest he spend another year crying on a blog he doesn’t like.

3 Likes

RIP Silver Miner.

Or is this only restricted to Hi-Sec?

This is a hi-sec event, CODE. is not interested in the barbarian wastelands.

7 Likes

Nice way to say CODE don’t have the balls to annoy low/null residents xD

15 Likes

High Sec is still our main priority. High Sec is worth fighting for!

3 Likes

Scam, bots, scam, bots

Yes, the new order is against both.

4 Likes

You have to edit first post and point, that it is high-sec event. It’s not clear now after reading OP post.