The CODE. alliance will be hosting a February contest for anyone who registers with a CODE. affiliate organization. For this year’s theme, we will be hunting miners and their ilk. Coming soon to a system near you, crime and punishment will be the fate of many a miner!
• All participants that kill at least one miner during the month will receive a “Crusader for Code YC 121” campaign medal.
• Each week a prize will go to the pilot with the top total number of miner kills for that week! He or she will get 1 bil isk, and the prestigious “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking”!
• 1st Place overall number of miners killed – 3 bil isk
• 2nd Place overall number of miners killed – 2 bil isk
• 3rd Place overall number of miners killed – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive mining barge killed – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive orca killed – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive pod killed with a mining module – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive venture killed – 1 bil isk.
• Worst fit mining ship (email me the killmail) – 1 bil isk and the “I Found Chodeanon" medal.
• Anyone with 315 miner kills during the month will also get the “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking” (if not already awarded).
• All grand prize winners will also receive the “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking” (if not already awarded).
Money for medals will be sent to your corporate CEO’s so that they can award you accordingly. Let me know if you have any questions!
Praise James 315 and His New Order! May He reign 1000 years!
Praise the mighty CODE. alliance!
All funds for this contest were provided by the Uedama Freighter Union Local #93, and our good friends in anti-ganking intel who keep us up to date on criminal activity in their neighborhood. Following the campaign, select participants may be awarded a fellowship with the Lawton School of Space Law. One lucky participant will receive an all expenses paid vacation to Holy Halaima, with an excursion to the scenic ice fields of Kamio and the demilitarized zone in Isanamo.
ALL MINERS ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO MINE IN A HIGH SECURITY ZONE WITHOUT A VALID CODE COMPLIANT MINING PERMIT.