CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

They could always use mining alts to get the results. Who knew? :smirk:

1 Like

What kind of permits will be needed to participate?

I’ll give 5 Billion ISK for most CODE. killed in February.
Out of my own wallet.

• Minimum 125
  • Legitimate ships/fits. Any obvious alt account or repetitive patterns, etc will be disqualified.
  • Pods only count if KM = 200M+ (not likely since they fly empty-headed)

Any additional contributions in all forms to ‘encourage’ others will be gladly accepted.

And to the winner I’ll tell you how I know James315 is Alex.

5 Likes

This is great news! I really miss the old Hulkageddon.

• How do I “register” with a CODE organization?
  • Who do I send my km to?
  • Do “miners killed” include all mining vessels like ventures through to skiffs and hulks and even a mining Ibis?

Will there be a leader board somewhere to check?

125 CODE kills in a month? That would require someone to kill more than four (4) elite PvP warriors every single day of the month. I’m not sure all of high sec combined has ever been able to do that. You should be more reasonable, like give the reward to anyone who manages one CODE. kill during the month. You might need to extend the offer into March or even April.

An even more reasonable offer might be to offer the isk to the individual who reports the most bumps to AG Intel channel. Or you could offer the isk to any freighter pilot who manages to safely navigate through Uedama.

7 Likes

How to get signed up:

1. Create a ganker alt if you don’t already have one.
  2. Read and decide to support THE NEW HALAIMA CODE OF CONDUCT
  3. Update your bio to reflect that support.
  4. Go shoot a miner in High Sec and get Concorded. (this helps us separate the carebears from the heroes)
  5. Email me in game and I’ll get you into the appropriate corporation.

Remember to save any stories or tears during the month as well as they may be featured on the most popular Eve blog: www.MinerBumping.com

2 Likes

I’ll give 10 Billion ISK for most CODE. killed in February.
Out of my own wallet.

It’s safe to say that ag are not in the running, even if they were to qualify for that prize, thomas would no doubt steal it like he did all of the other donations they get.

Praise James 315

4 Likes
  • See the above comment about getting your ganker alt into a CODE. corporation.

• No need to send killmails as we’ll be keeping track of them for you.

• Miners killed include ALL types of mining vessels. Even a mining Ibis. Wipe them out! All of them!

A leader board is a great idea! Yeah we can definitely do that!

1 Like

If you offer AG isk to kill CODE., they would be so desperate and accidentally gank a freighter.

3 Likes

i will participate in order to gather experience, very important as an agent in training!

4 Likes

Then they might have fun, and then they might start to understand the Code…

1 Like

Sounds doable to me, especially during the event. I might give it a try… :grin:

ah so my only activity i can do while being here in west africa will come to a halt for a month.

atleast i hope there will be dedicated groups hunting orcas, esp in the dead areas where the orcas roam free.

also if i was a group of gankers id be running fleets in every ice system, probably with smartbombs as the skiffs/procs bunch up behind their orca and the freighter comes in to unload the ice

What do you mean by , “my only activity i can do” - do you honestly believe that mining is the only option available to you? Such depressing apathy is precisely the reason we will seek to liberate you from the shackles of the asteroid belt.

4 Likes

You’re hopefully aware that whoring on CONCORD loss mails doesn’t count as “killing”, right?

6 Likes

Let me know if you want additional prizes for the top 3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be awesome! Thanks!

1 Like

There are a few things I think you should clarify if this is going to be a serious proposal:

1. If killed during a gank, does it matter whether the victim survived? This can be verified by checking whether the ganker has a corresponding kill in his killboard at the same time he was killed.

2. If killed during a gank, does it matter whether CONCORD is on the kill? Hopefully, CONCORD whoring kills won’t count or this will be pointless, but you may want to clarify that. Then there is the issue of EW kills (i.e. ECM, tracking disruption), where CONCORD being on the kill is to be expected and whether the kill is valid or not can solely be based on whether the victim survived, and even that won’t be accurate, but is the closest you may get I guess.

Was this a typo? Did you mean 20M+ maybe? Doesn’t make much sense that you would require a pod be that much when non-empty pods are much more difficult to get than the ships and the Catalysts typically used by the gankers are worth around 10M when T2 fitted and worthless otherwise…

You’re asking that to me? Really?

2 Likes

Nobody is less impressed with the anti-ganking movement than our good friend Knowledgeminer.

5 Likes