The like and get likes thread II

Were really picking up in the sales dept. Its gettin a bit hard for our shippers to keep up with demand for our product. This may be a sign were growing. But I am unsure. One thing I am sure of though. I like the monies!

12 Likes

I was surfing the web for a viking drinking beer from a horn for my beer thread…a.nd I ended up buying a beer horn with odins ravens instead…

13 Likes

Horn, easily shaped when wet, keeps shape when dry. People made buttons for shirts, small ornaments, shaped it in different small details.
Horn, the plastic of medieval times.

Its somewhat like buying today a plastic mug. :smile:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:/

11 Likes
14 Likes

Good morning LAGLers!

11 Likes

Houm… They “just” have to deliver entangled photons on demand, and then of course wait until someone comes with a way to absorb all radar wavelength photons hitting the airplane…

11 Likes

13 Likes

I’m up before my alarm. I either really enjoy work or I really enjoy money. I choose both. /me fistpumps

11 Likes

Wow, 48.6 rating.

11 Likes

12 Likes

I should have made a screenshot of my competitors’ worth. They were at 12M and 14M $, while I was floating around at 170M $ when I bought them out :smiley:

11 Likes

There is no reason to be alive…

12 Likes

This animation, Lensman, as for a film from 1984, it have some impressive 3d animation sequences, I dont remember anime from that period that had it so prevalent. Was probably some good money poured into it. Also spaceships.
12 Likes

Zuck on his way to world domination. Will he succeed? There sure are enough dumb fucks around for that to be a possibility.

14 Likes

(enters thread, looks around, sniffs)

So this is the new LAGL thread. It’s not one week old and it smells exactly as the old one. Dunno whether that’s good or bad, but, carry on.

(quietly goes back to her business)

11 Likes

Oh look: she’s just like Ishtanchuk, but taller, slimmer, flatter on the forward and bulkier on the rear.

And probably is nicer, too. :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

Aaand, beddy time marks the end of another day! Nighties lovelies!

Also: they’re so cuuute!

(Hope they don’t go down in a massive fireball) :neutral_face:

11 Likes

Its night on this side, time to sleep. :sweat:

Nini. :kissing_heart:/

12 Likes

Nini Nana! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Bed time.
Good night to you both. Good night to LAGL in general. :heart:

12 Likes