The like and get likes thread II

Also, good morning LAGLers!

6 Likes

Wow, that’s so cute and wrong at the same time… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, like I went to that FAKKU tweet channel and I was like WHAT THE FAKKU? Did not know twitter allows this. :flushed:

6 Likes

I’ve found the right hands for her.

Should she ever need help.

6 Likes

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

At least, what they don’t read doesn’t hurt them, as if…

2ndly, how can it be morning at 12 past noon?

I also have to get a new job to cover for a $350 extra expenses.
That would have been enough for a $35 a month travel health insurance and a passport for $120, and almost enough for an airfare to Europe, France, or enough if I find one for $135 again.

I also have to cover damage for a theft and the courts failure to protect me.

4 Likes

Why didn’t the moon have anything to eat?

Because it was full.

5 Likes

@lilsteel It is always morning somewhere.

@Wylex_Cross I lost my watch at a party.
After some intensive searching through the crowd, I spotted it lying on the floor. There was a guy standing on it. When I looked up, I saw the guy harassing a girl, touching her at all the wrong places. She obviously didn’t approve. So I walked over there and punched this guy in the face. Nobody treats girls like that. Not on my watch.

6 Likes

CCP saw this poat and sold their souls to pearl abyss. The Queens of P2W. I am not pleased with this at all. I cant believe I’m going to say this but… Im going to go play destiny 2. Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

The review below is for Pearl Abyss’s BDO.

7 Likes

Hummingbirds, Bee’s, Mantis. We have them aplenty around the shop grounds. Its for sure gotten pollinated I’m gonna be on the lookout for seeds.

5 Likes

Most of anyone who would care has grown up, gotten jobs, started a family and are busy building real life sand castles.

TL:DR ~ Who cares.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve read the same one, but I have to say it’s overly dramatic. I have played games before where the maker at some point added a cash shop with pay to win items. I then occasionally, but more rarely, did even buy some of it, simply because I thought the maker did deserve a bit of my money for making the game. Pay to win isn’t as bad as some folks try to make it. That a guy then uses his “hours played” is just for effect. He probably played for too long and burned out anyway, and the change then did it for him. We saw similar attitudes with Captain’s Quarter in EVE. Or just recently here on the forums did a guy from the beginning quite, because of wardecs …

There will always be some players who try to cause the biggest scene in gaming history, one way or another. This is no different.

I then haven’t tried Black Dessert. I thought about it, looked at it for a while and decided that it just doesn’t touch me. Cash shop or not, I simply don’t like the realm it plays in. I like EVE’s space sci-fi and I occasionally play Elder Scrolls. The later gives me my dosage of fantasy realm filled game-play. I just don’t have a use for BDO.

I could write a nagative review for EVE if I wanted to, saying, I’m playing EVE for 9 years and this has got to account for something. But does it? No, not really. It’d be making an equal ass of myself.

@LordOdysseus Her, again?!? You really need to do something about your obseesion with this young woman. If you keep looking at her for too long, keep putting her on a pedestal or just keep dreaming of a woman who isn’t reachable for you, it could mean you’re gay. :rofl:

6 Likes

The word of the day is, “Anomanous.” Anomanous.

6 Likes

Well don’t mess with aquatic birds, it will only end badly…

8 Likes
7 Likes

What could be below that sheet :thinking:

7 Likes

railroad hot dog

4 Likes

A microwave owen!

5 Likes

Green train.

5 Likes