The like and get likes thread II

Firefly. Deleted Scene #2

The Ballad of Serenity: Firefly Theme

6 Likes

I decided to look around the forums a bit then i remembered a very old thread that I liked. figure I might as well share.

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=418405

5 Likes

maybe a rip off, but let’s see if they can pull off the engineering concepts for patents…

6 Likes

Anybody can make a robot now.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

TIME-ZONE-LOVE-LIES! :heart:

4 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes

i’m either chaotic neutral, neutral evil, or chaotic evil.

i also kinda misread the subtitle of neutral evil for a second… :neutral_face:

4 Likes

I’m a lawful neutral. I would bet they provide the clip (instead of thermal sealing) right for it being re-used until the bag is empty. :thinking:

4 Likes

Lawful neutral. Our bags come with a durable clip as shown in the image.

4 Likes

after that, your sound will then become louder than first (or then first).
I hope that you are now expert (as if…).
4 Likes

I am chaotic neutral, but when I go to work I am lawful evil. :smiling_imp:

But that is because I dont want my samwiches to get out of reusable bread bag, tumbling in backpack. Thats what made me go to the dark side.

4 Likes

Notice that if you put it upside down, you would turn off the light when it’s on.
You can imagine what would happen if you did that with oil lamps.

5 Likes

Oh, now i got it. :sunglasses:
t with f

4 Likes

Tomorrow I go to the gym.
Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Late beddy time. Nighties lovelies!

Also: from “it’s not easy being drone”… Drone in an elevator!

6 Likes

I now have a problem between the back of my shoulder , which is going on for over 6 days now.
It started just 2 days before I got an offer for an Order Picker job.
I am getting an X-Ray for this tomorrow, and have to take a 3rd day off work for it.

It is bad enough that I think that I should get another job altogether due to it.
It apparently is due to old age and arthritis.
There is a bump and it is related to the disc, I already know because it feels the same was as the back problems I used to have in 1988-1991.
They were going to operate me and I was risking to be in a wheelchair if I didn’t heal.

I also had problems in my left elbow during my last day of work, back 2 weeks ago, on Wednesday.
That is caused due to tendons being pulled due to how I was lifting items at work.
The left arm tendons eventually untwisted themselves after 2.5 weeks.

When was the first human clone?

The first hybrid human clone was created in November 1998 , by Advanced Cell Technology. It was created using SCNT - a nucleus was taken from a man’s leg cell and inserted into a cow’s egg from which the nucleus had been removed, and the hybrid cell was cultured, and developed into an embryo.

5 Likes

Good moning LAGLers! Today i’ve had what looks like the definition of a “restless night”. My mind has been spinning in and out of all kinds of stuff and whatever sleep I’ve gathered it’s been in short strides. I need Saturday by tomorrow… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The dream I had was really bothering. I was under the ground in a sort of big well, with a pile of snow at the bottom. And I was standing on top of that pile. I had in my hands a head, only head, woman’s with long hair, and then had 30 seconds to find the rest of the body for some unknown reason. I found it very fast under the pile of snow, covered with some rags, pulled it out of the pile and reattached the head to body. And it was alive then, stood up and watched at me. Figure was like lara croft in tomb raider, undead version. So horrified I was at this moment that I had to wake up.

What kind of dream is that… Dont even watched horrors or anything. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Now I wonder, what happens when you die horribly in tomb raider? Someone have to get the pieces together, reattach them, reanimate using some magic trick, start anew from last point, like in some kind of sick horror movie…

But maybe… Lara Croft is actually a robot? Disguised as human. With some kind of nanomachines making it operate.

4 Likes

It was like a game but so real. Like playing a game in real life. With future technologies maybe we would not be able to distinguish reality from a game.

4 Likes