The like and get likes thread II

Well, I didn’t know it in any of both versions. :sweat_smile:

I was a bit shocked that it could be a part of SC specially because… a gurrl???

4 Likes

I am astonished, Sansar looks like is the ultimate interactive world, it have amazing 3D scanned models and graphics in the hollywood art museum, its available from that Rodenberry Nexus. Look very good, almost like real things, and those voiceovers, you dont have to read even. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Beddy time for me… nighties lovelies!

Also: the first Dragon 2’s crew

4 Likes

It has a spare tire, so they should use it.
3 Likes

that pudding reminded me of this.

also, i installed eve. currently enjoying pretending to be AFK in Amamake. fite me.

4 Likes
5 Likes

We stay connected nearly all the time, even without any devices, thru cctv. In current age its not easy to hide.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

:joy:

5 Likes

Deals not real, unless it’s God’s will
Got NASA job skills, call me astronaut Neil

6 Likes

Seems legit! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I just saw the images from the funeral of Gdansk’s mayor. Obviously he was well loved by the people, the kind of person who gets murdered instead of the trash who deserves to die for all the harm they cause. :frowning_face:

imagen

3 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Murderer stopped taking drugs for the mental disorder he had. Also it was reported he was a very stupid person before. So its like two combined factors gave very sad ending.

4 Likes

Iphone was first there with their bendable phones. :joy:
5 Likes

So… yes… but… huh… I don’t see myself ever needing or considering to need such a gadget. I mean, my smartphone screen is like 4 inches? 4.5? Dunno, it’s small so I can hold it easily with my little hands. I don’t need a large screen, foldable nor don’t.

4 Likes

And Yiole snipes post 5555. Congrats! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Did I? Didn’t notice! :grin:

4 Likes

@discobot fortune will trump get re-elected?

5 Likes

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

4 Likes

Yes, 12m (40 ft) is 5 feet higher than an Order Picker forklift goes, which is 35 feet high.

5 Likes

Today I worked on an academic paper for almost 6 hours. I went outside for a walk and found that one of the grocery stores sell celery. I immediately bought a bundle of celery, returned home and used the kitchen robot to slice and dice it. This time there were leaves in it so it wasn’t the best taste in the world. But hey! I do it for my health.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes