The like and get likes thread II

Dhalsim still kicking.

3 Likes

Do people still play Street Fighter? I played it when it first came out I remember but haven’t played after that.

3 Likes

I think that yes. There are some updates, and how could they allow such a thing to die? :thinking:

Thats a big part of gaming history.

3 Likes

This is what’s scheduled for us as well.

Also, this is an old video from Curious Droid,

except that it is only published today and I do so happen to have him in my subscription and Youtube’s AI managed to put it on my front page.

Edit:
For us, predictive auto-suggest, not for use.
Thank you.!

Also, in the-like-and-get-likes-thread-ii/70342/5768
above
it’s manufactures
verb

make (something) on a large scale using machinery.
and not
invent or fabricate (evidence or a story).
as in making a science-fiction story,
or as to, compared with industrial, industrialist,
or as if a list of industrialist not on a black list, or blacklisted.

4 Likes

A dead parrot brought me here.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Almost makes thinking about being locked out of one’s home, or car feel not so bad.

5 Likes

Late time for beddy… but to bed I go. Nighties lovelies!

Also: it’s a mashup. Yep.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Yes, that’s weird, should have foreseen this, or hire attorneys for this, especially at that rate.
I too have to work more on this.
It’s even harder to accept since AI is also capable of dealing with this better than before, and it’s going to improve further.
I am working to make sure my family gets my work after I die so they can continue and benefit from it.

5 Likes

Or you could be…ya know…responsible.

5 Likes

More responsible and improving is not always worst either, compared to better, let’s say.

5 Likes

Arrested.

4 Likes

:scream: Who was he?

3 Likes

Former CCP community lead I think, in atlanta office, was something about SPARC. But I also see something about economy. Anyway, he had some gifs on his twitter, with children, now people post there saying they watch at them differently now. :policewoman::oncoming_police_car:

3 Likes

Found it, his dev name was CCP Elvine. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

I feel sorry for him.

3 Likes

I am happy that they catched him. If someone is doing something bad, he have to be stopped. :policewoman:

3 Likes

Monday - Greg, Tuesday - Ian, Wednesday - Greg, Thursday - Ian, Friday - Greg, Saturday - Ian, Sunday - Greg

The Gregorian calendar

3 Likes

They should investigate this further since there are many missing children, which this kind of organization certainly does not help to solve, amongst other conflicts, to say the least.
I already knew this since 1983, and authorities tried to forfeit evidence omitting the fact that they are discriminating against my work, while letting convicted felons go without charge.

Today someone asked me what my office offer with NATO Cyber-Security HQ was, whether it was military, or something else than it was.
He could not even realize that he was asking for something completely or indirectly different than what it was, and presented as it was.
He had to try to get his touch to the intellectual property, to sort of infiltrate, which tells a lot about how he does that to others, since he tries to make it seem ok.

4 Likes