The like and get likes thread II

Some of my brain cells killed themselves over that joke. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

More fun with 3D printing.

Forget everything you know about 3D printing — the ‘replicator’ is here(Nature)

5 Likes

Beddy time for me… nighties people!

Also: I’ve got you covered, buddy.

4 Likes

Lithography originated from civil engineering to draw plans as it conveyed a better method of expression to make the visualization and understanding of the plan better, by making it easier to differentiate parts of the plans, and by making it easier to remember those differences, so that they could be interpreted faster and more accurately than other system model, and also, by making it easier to the sight and more pleasing.

Of course, they are now used to design hardware, to make it easier to design plans, to design hardware system theory, to implement the theory into practical hardware by printing the theory from printed theory.
A bit like the theory of relativity, put in practice from it.
All in a split second, and split that split second another time, and one more time so that it’s faster over time.

Heat Transfer < > Thermodynamic.

Scott Manley

Published on Feb 1, 2019

Plus, bonus

Published on Feb 4, 2019
4 Likes

Ir had already better effects in this clip, maybe a bit slower tho. Process is rather costly, as machine itself and liquid.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Small amount of people are using firefox now, how it changed thru years…

4 Likes

3D printing is useful for stuff that can be 3D printed -things whose mechanical and chemical properties don’t matter much. If all you need is to something with a shape, then 3D printing might be an option, but as far as manufacturing goes, the list of things for which printable resin is the appropiate matherial is quite short.

4 Likes

Ah, those days when the guy managing your cryptocurrencies just dies and takes the password to your money with him…

(Oopsies, now I’ve seen this news piece already was brought here…)

5 Likes

2018 in essence.

4 Likes

Haha, scam!

Without more proof, it has made people inclined to believe that the Quadriga CEO actually performed an exit scam by faking his own death. India is known to have an underworld industry where fake death certificates are provided for as little as $450 USD. A documentary has been filmed on this, where a reporter was easily able to obtain a fake death certificate of his own. Numerous other cases have been documented online, where criminals attempted to fake their death and cremation via this method, either to escape crimes or fraudulently obtain millions through their life insurance policy. When there’s $150M of client funds at stake, the death is something Quadriga need to provide more evidence on if their claims are to be taken seriously.

More red flags were raised since Quadriga failed to disclose their cold storage wallet addresses, making it difficult for the public to track any potential movement of the funds. But that hasn’t stopped people from attempting chainalysis, where one reddit user alleged he managed to track down the Litecoin cold storage and found funds being moved out. This would mean that the private keys are in fact not ‘lost’ and everyone is being played. The OP then goes on to state that “Gerald or someone else with the private keys are literally moving our money out as we speak,” and linked to timestamped Litecoin movements.

4 Likes

Timezone lovelies! :heart:
EDIT:

Police officer: “I’m here to inform you that your son burned down the school”
Parents: “arson?”
Police officer: “yes, your son”

4 Likes

Just laugh,relax and enjoy. :cocktail:

4 Likes

Time for more police investigation. :oncoming_police_car::policewoman:

5 Likes

What’s a good name for a detective?
Mr. E

3 Likes

Wait, this cryptocurrency affair it’s a scam? Oh my! Color me shocked! :grin:

4 Likes

Probably now growed beard, cut hair, sitting somewhere in pacific islands in black shades, Hawaiian shirt, tropical coctail in one hand and icecream in the other.

:parasol_on_ground::tropical_drink::sunglasses::icecream::palm_tree::monkey:

A strange vehicle for today:

4 Likes

Not trustworthy.

Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency. In mid-2017, a group of developers wanting to increase bitcoin 's block size limit prepared a code change. The change, called a hard fork, took effect on 1 August 2017. As a result, the bitcoin ledger called the blockchain and the cryptocurrency split in two.

lol, no

Meh, I’m in courts against Visa and Mastercard, but Visa International was already charged of monopoly and anti-trust regulations, which, one may know, or not know, also started with Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, who was in the military and also related to me.

Of course there are security issues, and yes they did spend 7 trillion.

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

We all wish we had this connection speed :drooling_face::

4 Likes