Screenshot_20180815-103949

6.1k Replies.

Are you guys even trying?

2 Likes

I like to think quality over quantity. :wink:

7 Likes

I like to think I do both.

1 Like

Would this not show in the numbers of Likes received?

2 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

I dont farm Likes in “Like Me” threads or pump on alts.

Got about a 46% legit Like rate.
Not bad, imo.

1 Like

Getting that many likes from those two leaves no doubt about your hilariously low post quality.

11 Likes

They like my posts.
So what?

Deducting them both (@ 816 total) still leaves 2k Likes out of 6k posts, so a 1:3 ratio.

I dont kiss butts for Likes in “Like Me” threads, like you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t start threads about how many posts / likes I have, unlike you.

4 Likes

I didnt bring up Likes.

1 Like

I believe it was me who did.

1 Like

The first post where I mentioned likes is quoting a post of yours where you’re boasting about your like ratio. I don’t know if you have a time machine, but I sure don’t have one.

1 Like

It was a response to Whitehound bringing them up. I didnt do that in OP. (You claimed “starting” threads on Likes).

I started this only on Replies count.

My Likes are legit, unlike your 21.2k farmed in “Like Me” threads.

Hmmm…!

1 Like

Do you think this post would go beyond 100 replies before closed?

1 Like

Its possibru.
Slow day on the forum.

1 Like

Maybe we need a dislike feature for a more comprehensive metric.

2 Likes

It would give an idea of how many people rather agreed or disagreed with a post.
Reddit does that quite effective it seems. But I don’t know if this software here is capable of that functionality.

Yes, what a high quality thread… I can see the fedos already walking in :fedo::fedo::fedo::fedo:

1 Like

Salvos is out of ideas how to ruin EVE so he posts even more ridiculous and redundant topic? WTF?

o/

2 Likes

Nah, he’s been waiting for a couple of months for someone to realize how many replies he posted… didn’t happen so he made his own thread about it.

4 Likes

After cleaning doubles, 2-word retorts and repetition, how many you reckon would be left? :slight_smile: